BeautySkinBath & BodyGreenbrier
3 Body Relaxing Bath Soak Rose Scented 176 Oz

3 Body Relaxing Bath Soak Rose Scented 17.6 Oz

by Greenbrier

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Body Relaxing Bath Soak Rose Scented 17.6 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
3 Body Relaxing Bath Soak Rose Scented 17.6 Oz uploaded by Christine B.
3 Body Relaxing Bath Soak Rose Scented 17.6 Oz this bath soak is vanilla scented very large crystals that dissolve and warm bath water. You’re supposed to add 1 cup insert no longer than 20 minutes and then shower off and rest for 30 to 60 minutes. With my busy routine this does not work for me it does smell nice and feel nice but really today use this product how it’s supposed to be used. Also do not apply around your eyes as it dusting… Accidentally did it one time!
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
I love this bath soak. It smells so good and it relaxes you. Very affordable. Around 4-6 dollars. Get a good size amount so it last. Only need just a little bit. Doesn't stain the tub either. Easily washes out. Doesn't leave a slippery residue either.
Sheyanne M.
Shallotte, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these bath salts. They smell amazing and are actually a great aromatherapy before bed.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,188 reviews
This smells and feels amazing in the bath I love to use Epsom salt every now and then and I have 2 of the rose in my bath closet right now

Looking for your answer?