BY GENERIC

• Anyone know of other stores where I can purchase?1 Answers
Hannah D.
I just recently bought this beverage to have with dinner this week for me and my boyfriend. I really enjoyed it. Not too sweet and not too bitter.
Stacy F.
I'm a big fan of this wine. It's a very easy drinking Merlot with no spice and all fruit. It's perfect for warmer days in the summer.
Laure M.
One of my favorite wines. Picked it based on the label, happy it was a WIn. Unfortunately, I have not seen it in the store lately :(
tamara t.
I liked it, didn't really find anything remarkable about it but it does have a smoky flavor
Hannah D.
Anyone know of other stores where I can purchase?