Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
3 Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 875 Wash

3 Bath & Body Works Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Wash

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Bath & Body Works Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Wash!
Maria B.
I just recently bought this scent and I'm extremely happy with it. It has a light orange smell and it smells very clean and crisp. I have bought other brands of hand soap but I always come back to this one because I like the texture like way it cleans and I really really love the variety of scents. It's worth waiting for them to go on sale which is what I usually do. Enjoy.
Shauncei G.
Blue springs , MO
Love love love this soap! It has an adorable little deer on the bottle. I love how clean and citrusy it is. The foaming really makes my hands feel clean and leaves them nice and soft when they’re all dry! It’s a must have for your bathroom around the holidays!
Adreane V.
texas
3 Bath & Body Works Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Wash uploaded by Adreane V.
The cutest thing ever. I so totally love the smell of this and best part of all it was on clearance.
Nicole O.
Downingtown, PA
This stuff smells amazing. It’s the perfect amount of winter and citrus! You won’t be disappointed in the scent
Jaclyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
3 Bath & Body Works Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Wash uploaded by Jaclyn M.
Bought this as a seasonal winter soap and it’s quite nice! It has a bright wintertime arrangement of balsam wreath, fresh citrus, and forest breeze. Personally I would only use this in winter time as I am not that big on Christmas scents all year round.

Looking for your answer?