3 Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Sangria 24 Hr Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Shea

3 Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Sangria 24 Hr Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Shea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Sangria 24 Hr Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Shea!
How would you rate this product?
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
3 Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Sangria 24 Hr Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Shea uploaded by Elia D.
Love this body lotion. Smells very fruity and reminds me a lot of summer. I love how moisturizing this body lotion is and it last for a very long time. Definitely would recommend this body lotion scent! [product:3-bath-&-body-works-sparkling-peach-sangria-24-hr-moisture-body-cream-8-oz-shea]
Megan J.
Cleveland, OH
3 Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Sangria 24 Hr Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Shea uploaded by Megan J.
Smells delicious! Leaves my hands feeling soft and lasts a long time! The sale prices are the best!!
Elena A.
Wilmington, OH
This may be gone but last month they had this on sale for 3 dolors. This smells good feels good. And it was easy on my pocketbook. I love all their lotions they are good qualit. You get more than you pay for . Their lotions last a while. You won't be done with one before you buy another.

Looking for your answer?