Bath & Body Works
3 Bath Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Wash Soap "flannel" W Shea Extract

3 Bath Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Wash Soap "flannel" W Shea Extract

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Bath Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Wash Soap "flannel" W Shea Extract!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
Ummmmm, not sure what the random “3” is at the beginning on the product title 🤔. Anyway, this is good quality, and the scent is nice; although it isn’t my favorite as some of Bath & Body Work’s other soap scents.
Rhiannon L.
Rockwall, TX
Let’s start with does the product do what it’s supposed to, yes. It gets your hands clean and foams up. Does it smell good? No. It smells musty like a bad teenaged boy. Like axe cologne musty. I use A Lot of these soaps but I do not recommend this scent, try before you buy or stick with a clean citrus or a flowery scent.
Cecilia B.
Sorrento, LA
3 Bath Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Wash Soap "flannel" W Shea Extract uploaded by Cecilia B.
As most Bath & Body Works products, this stuff smells heavenly. I love that it's a foam, those seem to be my favs in any product. The flannel scent is very masculine or cologne-y in my opinion but is described as crisp autumn air, mahogany, cedarwood. The packaging is cute and would look good on any sink. Contains aloe and vitamin E which create good moisturization. Not tested on animals!

Looking for your answer?