3 Bath & Body Works Confetti Cake Pop Shower Gel Body Wash 10oz Lot X3

3 Bath & Body Works Confetti Cake Pop Shower Gel Body Wash 10oz Lot X3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Bath & Body Works Confetti Cake Pop Shower Gel Body Wash 10oz Lot X3!
How would you rate this product?
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
3 Bath & Body Works Confetti Cake Pop Shower Gel Body Wash 10oz Lot X3 uploaded by Erin H.
I bought this online from bath and body, I was a little nervous...I usually like to smell things before purchasing. This Smells like Cake batter with a hint of almond. It smells good enough to eat! Unfortunately it doesn't last all day even with layering the the Body butter and Body spray. But does last a couple hours.
shamara G.
3 Bath & Body Works Confetti Cake Pop Shower Gel Body Wash 10oz Lot X3 uploaded by shamara G.
I think it’s great it smells amazing and it’s perfect to use the consistency I love it & it gets really foamy  and it also has aloe Shea butter and vitamin E which also hydrates your skin I would recommend this product to people who don’t have sensitive skin because there’s a lot of fragrance and ingredients in here but if you don’t this is perfect!

Looking for your answer?