3 Bath And/& Body Works Ylang Ylang Aromatherapy Body Lotion 65oz Each

3 Bath And/& Body Works Ylang Ylang Aromatherapy Body Lotion 6.5oz Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Bath And/& Body Works Ylang Ylang Aromatherapy Body Lotion 6.5oz Each!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
3 Bath And/& Body Works Ylang Ylang Aromatherapy Body Lotion 6.5oz Each uploaded by Brittany H.
I love lotion is from Bath and Body Works. It smells amazing and hydrates and smoothes. It leaves my skin feeling and smelling great. This aromatherapy lotion is made with essential oils and promotes relaxation and helps calm. Its great anytime of the day, but I especially love using it in the evenings.
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
I have no idea wtheck ylang ylang is but this lotion smells great! As always bath and body works makes the creamiest most moisturizing lotions. Highly recommend this product, works great right after showering.

Looking for your answer?