3 Ballerina Tea Extra Strength Dieters Drink (Lemon Flavor) - 18 Tea Bags (4 Boxes)

BY 3 BALLERINA

3 Ballerina Tea Dieters' Drink is blended with the premium natural herbs. The formula and preparation are based on an ancient Chinese book of medicine. Detailed Outlines on Chinese Herbs, by Lee Se-Zhen, 1518-1593. After centuries of use, it has proven to be one of the best healthy beverages for dieters. This product contains Senna. Follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. direction: Begin drinking tea in small amounts and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. We suggest you first pour 2 cups of boiling water over 1 teabag and cover for 2-3 minutes. Drink hot or cold after your meals and in the morning or evening. You may dilute your tea with more water if desired. Gradually increase your tea strength after one week by pouring 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tea bag. Drink 1 cup after each meal with a maximum of 3 cups per day. Please Note: Natural herb Senna can act as stimulant laxatives. Prolonged steeping time can increase the risk of adverse laxative effects. including: nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea. Consuming multiple tea bags per day is not recommended. see more...

Daisy Y.
My grandma always drinks this. She keeps on in her pantry. She also told me that it helps you loose weight . Honestly I don't think it does because I haven't seen any results on her ..opps sorry grandma. She is also diabetic so maybe it helps with diabetes instead.
Yerit C.
I with this, if I'm like grannies than ever they may lack a little box of tea, really have many flavors and brands and this is one that I use; this teayuda go tea detoxify your body, it helps you if you have problems with constipation and is also relaxing. If you are the type who want to lose weight you can take it after lunch and dinner without consuming any kind of cold liquid with meals and if you want just to clean your body you can take it once a day
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do not waste your money on a product like this! I took this under the advice of a co-worker when I wanted to shed a few pounds. Needless to say I was in the bathroom ALL DAY the next day and just felt dehydrated. I did not notice any weight loss after using it. Diet, exercise and water ladies, that is what works.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
I told my mom I was having trouble with my bowels and she made me a cup of this. I drank it before bed and I woke up around 3am with some terrible stomach cramps. However, it cleared me out and helped to get my bowels back regular. I think it works better than any other stool softener or laxative that I've ever used and is worth the pain.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I buys these a lot. i love the flavor of the green tea(its a strong tea, but i drink my tea strong and plain), and i really do love the effects of the detox. they will not make you loose a lot of fat or anything, but it will help you detox your body.
Jacqueline M.
St Augustine, FL
My mom drinks this almost everyday. I swear she has a stomach of steel. Once you start drinking it, you'll experience a new type of pain you never knew existed. However, the more you drink it the less noticeable the cramps get because you're not as "backed up".
Desiree V.
Maywood, CA
Be careful! this product will give you the runs and you will not know what hit you. Would drink it as a young adult but now i am very cautious since it may give you a certain urge to go and YOU HAVE TO GO!
Talissa G.
Growing up my mom would have packets laying around the kitchen , when i finally decided to try it , it was bad i got the meanest stomach cramp lol never again ...
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
I have used this tea, flavor is not bad at all but it does cause stomach cramps when used.works well if you like this type of tea for weight loss
Kristina R.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This tea is great for cleaning out the system u would recommend staying close to the bathroom and not steeping too long when first starting out
Chante H.
Has anyone tried this before??!
tarvia f.
Will this tea irritate the stomach?