HealthWellness3 Ballerina
TEA DIETERS DRINK EXTRA STRENGTH, 188oz 18 Count(3 BOXES)

3 BALLERINA TEA DIETERS DRINK EXTRA STRENGTH, 1.88oz 18 Count(3 BOXES)

by 3 Ballerina

Natural Laxative weight loss Capsules, 30 Capsules per bottle. Begin drinking 1 per day and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. Ingredients: Cassia Angustifolia (senna), no caffeine. No chemical additives. Most popular diet capsules in...

Has this worked for anyone? How long does it take for your body to react to the detox tea?
Does this work for weightloss? [user:cherrycollision]
Start your review of 3 BALLERINA TEA DIETERS DRINK EXTRA STRENGTH, 1.88oz 18 Count(3 BOXES)!
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Cleans me out in one day! I feel way less bloated after having this tea. I recommend to anyone trying to lose a few pounds
Adri S.
Brooklyn , NY
Please don't give into the stupid intagram blog fit teas! This is the real deal and it's $2-5 ... I've tried both out and found that this tea give you better results. Note: there are different levels. Extra strong will result into a graphic bathroom time. I usually get strong, and it will make you feel detoxed!
Jj M.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea didn't really work for me. I had it twice and not times it did nothing but give me cramps. I wouldn't recommend it.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff gets the job done. I generally take it at night before bed then i go the next morning. Caution it causes you to cramp bad and if you plan to drink this you can not go anywhere you must stay in the house drink plenty of water. To help with cramping I usually make the tea add honey cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, and lemon. Actually diluting the tea helps with cramping. But it helps you get a jump start on your diet and fitness routine.
ashley S.
Reston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this because my coworkers were talking it about it at a work meeting one day and I knew I had to try it. I took it as directed (one cup of tea with only one tea bag) and did not feel effects until 2 days later. The cramps were there but not as severe as other reviewers claim. I started getting the cramping/need to go at 8 am while leaving for work... I made it until 10:30 am before finally getting a break to use the restroom. I was fine - it did not result in having any accidents like reviews may lead you to believe lol. The taste is not the best but not horrible, either. I did not have urgent or explosive BM and they were not painful either. It does what it says but I was honestly kind of disappointed after reading the reviews - I thought this would have me going more than it did and that I’d actually lose a couple pounds of water weight or SOMETHING.
KaTonya C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Y'all can keep those instagram famous teas this one works just fine for me. I swear I have no bloating and I feel so light and refreshed when using this tea. I will forever keep this on hand especially during this holiday season. Plus it's like 2-5 bucks!!!!!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very affordable and effective. You can never go wrong with Ballerina tea. I can't drink it everyday because it kind of gives me stomach pain.
Verneka D.
This drink really works but the cons is that it gives me slight cramps but it don't last long it sends you to the bathroom and it has you feeling light afterwards so if you don't mind a slight cramping feeling I recommend it
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work great they clean you out so good and really give extra strength alot I love them
member-64bf91
Okay so I lost 20 pounds after 2 times of using 3 ballerina tea. It is so amazing and works so well. But there are side effects you get bad abdominal cramps and when you are going to poop it all out it hurts BAD and it starts to bleed sometimes. But IT IS SO WORTH IT.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...