(3 Bags) Tide Plus A Touch Of Downy Laundry Detergent Plus Softener - 330g/11.6oz Each + FREE SHIPPING!

BY TIDE

3 Bags of Tide Plus a Touch Of Downy 330g / 11.6oz + Free Shipping Tide Powder Laundry Detergent with a touch of Downy gives you that outstanding Tide clean with a touch of Downy softness and freshness. By combining detergent and fabric softener in one... see more...

Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
I LOVE ALL TIDES PRODUCTS. This is just as fabulous as all the other products that time has released. The scent has some staying power that helps to make my clothing smell fresh all day long. I love to use this on my bedding, it makes my bedroom smell to fresh and clean.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Averey J.
Yonkers
I was new to actually cleaning my clothes by myself at the laundromat. So I used this on my blanket and after it was dried it was so soft and comfy. The smell is amazing as well. Am I the only person who finds the smell of laundry detergent satisfying or am I just weird. Matter fact, I'm just weird.
Avla P.
Jacksonvils
It I ok. Thank you so much very I am very upset that you this I should be able because to the point PDF app and it I the app does is and I should cannot am properly using it for a the app I would like it to because for the a this full time of refund and credit refund I
Corben D.
Elgin, IL
I’m a huge fan of tide. I love the smell, and I love how it cleans my clothes. The only downside to buying tide is that it can be a little pricey so I try to purchase at my local Sams club. I def tell my friends and family to only buy tied, because it smells the best!
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
I love the simplicity of just throwing one of these in with my clothes. Not having to worry about measuring is great. I think the scent is great and it definitely gets your clothes clean. I typically prefer to make my own detergent, but I also like using this product.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
We love tides detergent at our house. We all have sensitive skin and tide does a great job of cleaning but not irritating. The downy in it makes it smell very good and keeps the clothes soft. I feel it's a good value for the cost of the product. I would recommend!
Ashley R.
Harrisville
The pods cut down on my laundry time! They are effective with everyday spots. It comes in an awsome variety of scents! Pro-does the job while making it faster. No mess of liquid soap. Comes in safe containers for homes with children!! con-pricey and few loads
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
grear product i love using it and have used it for quite some time. it has a really nice fresh smell to it and it makes my clothes smell really good for a very long time. Price is relatively good too for how long the product lasts i would definitely reccomend
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product as it makes my cloth soft and i very good smell. The smell lastest long enough it can last for weeks in your closet. When ever i use my cloth i can smell the scent and i just love it. It has a good affortable price. Purchasing it again yes!