BY SKULLCANDY

Earbud, whip, complete with mic to work with smart phones. Ambient chatter reduction. 10mm driver size. Includes two sizes of replacement gels, purple.

• I see reviews on the ear buds being painful? Is it hard plastic?2 Answers
  • Are they able to last a long time?5 Answers
  • What other colors do the have?4 Answers
2XL Whip Earbud Model X2WHFY-826
  • "Great sound quality but not very well made there are better ear buds out there but they had a good selection of colors !" in 5 reviews
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Cute color. Great sound. Relatively durable. Very comfortable. Very worthy ear buds.
Zara S.
Zara S.
The color is vibrant and outstanding! The sound quality is great and clear. The headphones is self was also not irritating my ears at all.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I love these headphones. They stay in my ear and the sound quality is great! I listen to music while I workout and these are perfect.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the color and look love the sound and fits nicely in my ears. Highly recommended!
Julia R.
Julia R.
These ear buds have agood sound quality but I do not like the soft tipped ear buds
Eden J.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
These shorted out pretty quick but during the time they worked I had no complaints.
Jerome P.
Jerome P.
Don't waste your money and buy these. I bought these and two days later they broke.
The ear buds came apart.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Great ear phones but they fit a little weird in my ear and don't stay in super well. The colors are great and it does it's job!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love the different colors and how vibrant they are. They sound awesome but I hate that they keep falling out of my ears
Johnny J.
You must try these ear buds to believe the quality of sound reproduction! They have also been very sturdy while being used for months on end!
Johnny J.
Are they able to last a long time?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
What other colors do the have?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I see reviews on the ear buds being painful? Is it hard plastic?