BY 2XL

It s a big world out there, so it s time to listen large to the ultimate collision of sound and style. Ambient chatter reduction. Driver size: 10 mm Contains: Earbuds 4 2 silicone replacement gels see more...

Brittany S.
Though I prefer headphones that don't go in my ear, I actually really like these. They're very effective in blocking out noise around me and have great sound quality.
Kate  S.
Scarborough, ME
My kids love these. Even our two year old can fit them in her ears. Great sound quality for a little ear bud and you can't beat the price.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these ear buds. They are not expensive at all and work great! Great sound quality too... these also make great stocking stuffers
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
I seriously love these earbuds before I bought this brand i was going through earbuds like every month, The quality is really good.
Sarah c.
Bellingham, WA
Have used them a few times in my office they do the trick nothing special. No thrills they just serve there purpose.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I love skullcandy headphones. Only downside I've had with their brand is that they always break tooo easily.
shauna h.
Sparrows Point, MD
They don't make good headphones. They are cheap. The ear things come off easy.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Are these loud? and do they last long?