BY SKULLCANDY

It's A Big World Out There, So It's Time To Listen Large To The Ultimate Collision Of Sound And Style. Take Or Make Calls With Microphone. Play/Pause, Tract Control. Works With Most Smart Phones. Driver Size: 10 Mm Contains: Earbuds 2 Silicone Replacement Gels Made In China see more...

• Do these have good quality sound? I hate to pay $20 for earbuds ...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Jacksonville, IL
Husband is somewhat hard-of-hearing and these ear buds more than get loud enough for him. They have a deep, rich bass without losing any of the treble. Pretty resilient (I keep washing them on accident...). One complaint: microphone is just not very good. Receiving caller can hardly hear the person speaking into the microphone.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
My teenage son goes through ear buds like they are socks!! These skull candy ones are the only brand I find that last longer in his active life.
Becky V.
Great ear buds. Fit very nicely in my ears and don't hurt, even after hours of use. I would highly recommend this brand!
Rania Z.
I just got me a pair.......They.. are ok.. i guess..............the sound okay ..............................
Ka l.
These skull candy ear buds are cute. They're loud and fits perfectly in my ears.
zakaria l.
ain lahdjar setif
Professional quality headphones suitable for listening to music on the beach on the beach I loved it since the first look worthy of 5 stars and I am ready to work to have a review on all my sites and published in the huge forums and if you want to promote and work for a review sent to me and thank you
Angela B.
Marshall, IL
Do these have good quality sound? I hate to pay $20 for earbuds that suck.