BY SKULLCANDY

It's A Big World Out There, So It's Time To Listen Large To The Ultimate Collision Of Sound And Style. Articulating Earcups. Stashable. Driver Size: 40 Mm. Made In China see more...

2XL by Skullcandy Headphone
  • "so i got a pair of these for my son last year and i kid you not, he broke them in 1 day." in 3 reviews
  • "They come in all different colors as well." in 1 review
  • "Sound quality is awesome. " in 1 review
  • "I love them, amazing sound quality and also have price for them." in 1 review
Janet L.
Tallahassee, FL
Very compact. Great sound weather its from your phone or a stereo!! PERFECT GIFT! You'll be the "cool relative" if you gift this one
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Bought these for work since my other ones died. I'm used to the in-ear style so this was a bit wonky for me and took some getting used to. The sound is $30 worth. I'm a Skull Candy fan so I wasn't expecting much when I got them. Sadly, I'm afraid I'll be giving these away and upgrading. Compared to what I'm used to, these just don't cut the mustard.
Taylor W.
Fremont, NE
Love these. They have great sound. They for your ears comfortably, not,to right and not to loose so there falling off. Great for just sitting and listening or also running or exercising. Good product.
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Really love if you turn it up all the way the base is good if you love the face but the sucky part is expensive I hate expensive things sorry
Jodi J.
Fergus Falls, MN
I think skullcandy headphones are the best bang for your buck. They sound good and don't cost a ridiculous amount. I would highly recommend these.
Melissa R.
Tabernacle, NJ
Bought these for my son. He says they work really well. He uses them all the time and really likes them
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
My husband lost mine but these were the best headphones i owned! i ran with them as well and they didn't move at all!
Eleonora O.
Great quality and great sound. Maybe a little on the pricey side but they are really worth it in my book..
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
I personally have never used these but my brother won't use any other headphones unless it's skullcandy.
Alondra M.
I purchased these for my son last year and they did not last very long. He did love them in the beginning but they didn't last for him.
Haley C.