2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment 34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship

2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment .34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship

BRAND NEW ITEM TRAVEL SIZE Get the silky, shiny and healthy hair you've always wanted. Moroccanoil Treatment is the product that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this completely

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment .34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship!
How would you rate this product?
Jaimee J.
Kansas City, MO
2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment .34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship uploaded by Jaimee J.
I love this light version of the Moroccan oil. I think it’s much lighter for my hair. It doesn’t cause it to get greasy or feel heavy at all. It keeps my ends moisturized and my hair shiny and healthy!
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment .34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship uploaded by Martha P.
This makes my hair feel so smooth and I love the smell! I put it on after I shower and my hair is dry.
Taylor P.
Liverpool, Merseyside
2x Moroccanoil Light Treatment .34oz Each, Travel Size Moroccan Oil - Free Ship uploaded by Taylor P.
Iv just got a sample of this and wow it’s lovely on the hair really helps with frizz and makes my hair look so much smoother and shiner 😍

Looking for your answer?