2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free

2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,093 reviews
2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free uploaded by Melissa B.
I like this lotion a lot and I use it at home mostly bath and body works lotions I’m sorta picking due to the smell and alcohol in them but this one I can tolerate and I can use as it does not dry my hands a lot.
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free uploaded by Danielle D.
I always use hand creams, even in the summer! This is a perfect scent for the warmer months, a light and refreshing beach scent that makes you just long for the waves and the sunshine!
Jamie S.
2x Fiji White Sands Bath & Body Works Hand Cream Ships Free uploaded by Jamie S.
Love the smell. Its a little heavy. Very moisturized. It lives at my desk at works and has been well loved in the past few weeks by myself and co workers.

Looking for your answer?