2x Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Deluxe Travel Size .5oz/15ml, Totals 1oz/30ml uploaded by Jhoselin P.2x Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Deluxe Travel Size .5oz/15ml, Totals 1oz/30ml uploaded by megan f.2x Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Deluxe Travel Size .5oz/15ml, Totals 1oz/30ml uploaded by Nadia O.

BY CLINIQUE

Visibly firm, lift and contour every night. Luxurious cream-gel enhances skin's natural nighttime repair to deliver proven sculpting results. see more...

• "I love all Clinique skin care items. This is super moisturizing. I don’t like that it’s in a tub to put your fingers in every time." in 34 reviews
  • "This product I would honestly recommend if you tend to have dry skin, after washing and cleansing your face for bed use this to really hydrate the skin for the next day. Leaving your skin very dewy and glowing. " in 24 reviews
  • "I love love love this stuff I use it every night it keeps my skin hydrated and fresh it doesn't make it feel or look oily it's very general on the skin I have super sensitive skin and it works great it's in a small carry around container I don't think it needs any improvement it's a really great product !" in 23 reviews
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything especially skincare products when they make them in travel sizes... that means they're able to go on the plane with me and i dont have to suffer long plane rides (up to 13 hours) of dehydrated skin! My skin feels terrific and I’ve seen and felt a difference in its texture and appears to be brighter or more even. Definitely recommend this product!
Alexandra R.
Oyster bay, NY
I have very dry skin but I still breakout some in my 20s. I got a sample at first and after feeling this cream on my skin it was life changing! My makeup goes on smoother and my face visible improved. It is worth noting that I also use the mild Clinique soap and clarifying lotion, so I am a big Clinique fan. The side of this isn't huge but I splurge on it because it feel so great on my skin and has improved it greatly
may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

love this product. It is so cheap and I love the
quality of this item. I definitely recommend this to other people. I am overall
satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool.
It is very affordable. i would buy it again.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This product cleared my skin over night so bad. I had very bad acne. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
This product caused my under eye area to break out. Never in my life have I had a pimple on the sensitive skin in that area. It didn’t seem to work well and after two weeks of consistent use I had blemishes and irritation. I stopped using it and after a week everything is back to normal. I don’t have sensitive skin so I was shocked to have this reaction.
Mia D.
I used both Day and Night cream and I love both. They moisturize without leaving my skin feeling greasy. It sets right into the skin and the scent is very pleasing. I recommend that if you are not to sure about products, ask for samples and the counter will be glad to make you a sample. This is one of the product lines at Clinique I recommend as a must have.
Brandi P.
Rockwall
I purchased this because I have extremely dry, hard to work with skin. I love this product! It doesn't have a insane smell to it which I like because I find products that have a scent irritates my skin more and doesn't do what it says. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry skin the way I do year round.
Jill B.
Cleveland
What can I say Clinique is top of the line in face care as well as makeup none of their products have ever disappointed me I've been delighted with all of them they're very expensive very worth it usually you can get a good sale or at least a free gift. I got a sample of this night cream and I use it all the time my face is very soft.
Marianna F.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I always notice a significant difference in my under eyes after using this product over night. My eyes are always more luminous and feel more awake. The only thing I wish was different about the product was the amount given to the consumer. It is quite an expensive product so I wish there was more of the product for the price.
Shantae F.
Does this product help with dark spots