2x Bolero Vanilla Sugar & Raspberry Body Scrub Cleanse & Exfoliate All Skin

2x Bolero Vanilla Sugar & Raspberry Body Scrub Cleanse & Exfoliate All Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2x Bolero Vanilla Sugar & Raspberry Body Scrub Cleanse & Exfoliate All Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,455 reviews
2x Bolero Vanilla Sugar & Raspberry Body Scrub Cleanse & Exfoliate All Skin uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I tried this Bolero body scrub tonight. Normally I love Bolero products, but this body scrub I found lacking substance. When I used it, it came out thin. By the time it went from the wash rag to my body, it was almost as thin as water. I tried several times to work with it, but it came out the same each time. I used regular soap after using this, as I wasn’t sure if anything absorbed into my skin. I couldn’t smell it on me either. While I don’t think this is a terrible product, it’s not nearly thick or strong enough to be considered a body scrub. I’ll continue to use this, but as a foot scrub instead. I think the product is more suited that way.

Looking for your answer?