2pc/set Silisponge Applicator Blender For Makeup Silicone Sponge Gel Puff Tool

2pc/set Silisponge Applicator Blender For Makeup Silicone Sponge Gel Puff Tool

I just bought these today and was wondering how people like them? And what do you use it for? 2pc/set Silisponge Applicator Blender For Makeup Silicone Sponge Gel Puff Tool
Start your review of 2pc/set Silisponge Applicator Blender For Makeup Silicone Sponge Gel Puff Tool!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,450 reviews
2pc/set Silisponge Applicator Blender For Makeup Silicone Sponge Gel Puff Tool uploaded by Jacqueline P.
This silicone makeup applicator was fantastic! The applicator was easy to use and spread my makeup on in a perfect manner. It was smooth against my face, and unlike the sponge applicators it doesn’t waste primer/foundation either. I definitely recommend to anyone who uses foundation (or even primer) whether you use it daily or rarely!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leah B.
Fulton, MS
il y a 2 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 2 ans
I use these and I love them! You can use it to spread either primer or foundation or both. I think it helps the product go on much smoother, and you definitely waste less because it won't absorb into the application like a sponge would. I hope you find these applicators as helpful as I have!