BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAnself

by Anself

Features:Total 5pcs high quality silver tools, 2 blackhead pimple acne removers and 3 earwax spoons.Stainless steel acne needle helps you remove acne and blackhead without bruise and pimple.One end is a loop tip for pressing and extracting, the other...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2PCS Silver Blackhead Comedone Remover Acne Blemish Pimple Extractor Skin Care Tools with 3PCS EarPick Spoon Tool Clean Ear Wax Remover Curette Remover!
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
2PCS Silver Blackhead Comedone Remover Acne Blemish Pimple Extractor Skin Care Tools with 3PCS EarPick Spoon Tool Clean Ear Wax Remover Curette Remover uploaded by Letty  S.
Three years ago l bought this product for my brother l took this to overseas and gave to my brother, this is what he said, these don't work. You'll rip your skin before getting an extraction. I have another set that work 10x better with light pressure so I will repurchase those.Anyway l got face off eveything told me about this product he said this from China not working hes face.

Looking for your answer?