MakeupBen Nye
2Pc SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set)

2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set)

by Ben Nye

Micro-milled for a silky texture, Luxury Powders are translucent with just a hint of color. Superior matte finish.

do you really get such of this product free?
Were can i buy this???
Where do you find these and how much?? I've been wanting to try this setting powder but it's pricey! I'd like to know if I love it first lol
Start your review of 2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set)!
Ashly M.
Farmington, MN
This stuff is really great for setting your under eye area after applying your concealer and foundation. Leaves a natural and healthy finish
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) are my Holy Grail products for setting my concealer and foundation! I use the ben nye banana powder under my eyes to set my concealer. I leave a bunch of the loose product under my eye for around 5-8minutes and then I brush it away with a dense fluffy brush. It leaves my concealer set and intact and ready to rule the day! It also brightens while hiding my fine lines and wrinkles! I also use the Neutral Powder to set my foundation. Using the same technique as I do with the banana powder. Which is called "baking". Once i wipe it all off I am left with a smooth and flawless complexion!
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have The White One to set and bake My face. And i really love it it makes my skin really soft i truly recommend this powder to you guys.
✂️Laura V.
Paramount, CA
I bought this product because I heard good things about it and because it’s what Kim Kardashian was using.  It looks great on her skin tone but it didn’t look great on mine. I’m light complexion and it was too yellow for me
Seqouria H.
newark
I love the ben nye yellow powder. It’s the perfect shade for my skin. It’s long lasting to me cause of the setting spray I use.
monce B.
Highland Park
The best powder life has to offer. It give my face life when I put this on. This one is my favorite Over all!
Fernanda P.
Phoenix
I have been using the Ben nye banana powder for years now and it is one of my go to setting powders. I use it to bake under the eyes. If you like having that yellow undertone I def recommend. Either way this is a good product. I never have flashback with it as well.
Tandra D.
Newbury Park, CA
This is the best product you should have it. Give a Matt finish.long lasting and worthy to have it. Love it.i have neutral,banana ,fair and ebony one with me
Tyrinda O.
south orange
Love this product. Looks. Nice on every tone goes on very evenly. And dust away really well.
member-2e3131
I I am currently still using the Ben Nye Banana Powder and I really like it. I bought it through wish and it was like 3 bucks and I I love how it makes my skin look. It fills in my pores and keeps me pretty matte for a while. I just love the price too