2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) uploaded by Rudo M.2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) uploaded by Rudo M.

BY BEN NYE

Micro-milled for a silky texture, Luxury Powders are translucent with just a hint of color. Superior matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) are my Holy Grail products for setting my concealer and foundation! I use the ben nye banana powder under my eyes to set my concealer. I leave a bunch of the loose product under my eye for around 5-8minutes and then I brush it away with a dense fluffy brush. It leaves my concealer set and intact and ready to rule the day! It also brightens while hiding my fine lines and wrinkles! I also use the Neutral Powder to set my foundation. Using the same technique as I do with the banana powder. Which is called "baking". Once i wipe it all off I am left with a smooth and flawless complexion!
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
A must-have in my pro-kit. Ben Nye’s setting powders are industry standard because they are light-weight, blend-well, and consistent. Super affordable as well. I like this combo kit because it comes with both neutral and banana colors. I use the banana color to set concealer under the eyes to achieve a more perfect finish as well setting highlighted areas after contouring. It works best when you a apply a large amount then blend with a brush or sponge to set the concealer. It helps to prevent lines or creases in the makeup and looks great under bright lights or flashes. The neutral powder is used for a more natural, everyday finish.
Graciela R.
North Hollywood, CA
This is my all-time favorite brand for setting powders. The banana one really gives off a nice light highlight and it's not overbearing it does not make my face look really yellow. Both of them look very nice and you can't really tell that you have a finishing powder it does not look cakey. Personally out of the two of them I like the banana one because I like the subtle highlight it gives off. By the end of the day my makeup still looks good I don't need to reapply or really fix my makeup. It's a great product from great company :)
Fernanda P.
Phoenix
I have been using the Ben nye banana powder for years now and it is one of my go to setting powders. I use it to bake under the eyes. If you like having that yellow undertone I def recommend. Either way this is a good product. I never have flashback with it as well.
Kelsie S.
Ellenville
The hype on this product is real. For the under eyes it prevents creasing all. Day. I've a very crease prone gal and it keeps my under eyes in check. The small creases on the side of my mouth however still, well. Creased. But not as badly! As for the rest of my face, it keeps the skin matte and even helps even skin texture!
Cara S.
Jacksonville, NC
I had a Mua friend do my makeup & i saw that she had these powders. I was super excited because I had wanted to try them for the longest time. I love how velvety my skin felt & looked. It made my skin matte for hours & my favorite shade was definitely the banana shade. Would recommend & buy for myself!!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
so this is literally what started it all. i perform on stage and this is the go to to prevent your makeup from melting off. i model now and this is still my secret to looking flawless. i personally believe this is the holy grail and started a powder phenomenon but this will always be the best in my eyes.
ashley S.
These Ben Nye Luxury Set Powders are literally everything! They are the best for setting and contouring! I love baking with them for the perfect under eye highlight and to define and clean up my contour edges! Other brands should take note of this super fine and blendable product.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
These last forever and ever!!! They are great for pale and dark skinned people so that they make a great addition to makeup artist's kits, but the packaging is a pain.  It's better to put them in cups I think since the original packaging is large.  Great price, size, and quality.
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
This Ben Nye Setting Powder is 3rd in place for the best setting powders. It's long lasting an does a great job. It definitely met my expectations and more. I usually buy mine at Sephora or online stores. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Mareena G.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you find these and how much?? I've been wanting to try this setting powder but it's pricey! I'd like to know if I love it first lol
Gladys R.