2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) uploaded by Rudo M.2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) uploaded by Rudo M.

BY BEN NYE

Micro-milled for a silky texture, Luxury Powders are translucent with just a hint of color. Superior matte finish. see more...

• do you really get such of this product free?1 Answers
  • Were can i buy this???1 Answers
  • Where do you find these and how much?? I've been wanting...1 Answers
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
A must-have in my pro-kit. Ben Nye’s setting powders are industry standard because they are light-weight, blend-well, and consistent. Super affordable as well. I like this combo kit because it comes with both neutral and banana colors. I use the banana color to set concealer under the eyes to achieve a more perfect finish as well setting highlighted areas after contouring. It works best when you a apply a large amount then blend with a brush or sponge to set the concealer. It helps to prevent lines or creases in the makeup and looks great under bright lights or flashes. The neutral powder is used for a more natural, everyday finish.
Fernanda P.
Phoenix
I have been using the Ben nye banana powder for years now and it is one of my go to setting powders. I use it to bake under the eyes. If you like having that yellow undertone I def recommend. Either way this is a good product. I never have flashback with it as well.
Danielle B.
The OG setting powders! These have been around for some time and for a good reason. You get a lot of product for fairly inexpensive! For makeup artist that is a blessing, especially when the product is as good as this one!
✂️Laura V.
Paramount, CA
I bought this product because I heard good things about it and because it’s what Kim Kardashian was using.  It looks great on her skin tone but it didn’t look great on mine. I’m light complexion and it was too yellow for me
erica g.
Carrizo Springs
i have tried laura mercier so was skeptical about this and all i can saw is i love it and its affordable i use the tranluscent shade more than the banana but both great
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I purchased both of these to try them out after seeing Kim K. using Banana. First of all, if you have pale skin like me Banana is a NO GO. It's extremely dark when you bake with it and even as an all over powder I didn't like it. However the Neutral Set was alright. It isn't the best powder I've used, but it does the job and stays ok (not all day, but for most of it).
Amy O.
Milwaukee , WI
The Ben Nye “Banana” shade for under the yes is PERFECTION! Especially for my pageant, you could never tell that I didn’t get enough sleep lol. My make up girl would always make sure I got a touch up but with Ben Nye I rarely had to touch up under the eye. Totally recommend!
Niqua M.
La
I love the neutral setting powder, but it does leave a bit of a white cast, but it’s super easy to apply & it blends well. It sets everything in place for a while & it’s good for setting before you apply your foundation. I don’t know if I’ll repurchase it
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I am in love with banana powder. This is a great product, I got mine from ipsy and I fell in love. I’m not sure if you can get it at wal_mart or not but ulta probably sales it. I love how you can use a little of it and it goes a long way!
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis, IN
The Ben Bye setting powder in banana is my absolute favorite ! It applies easily and although it is a loose powder, I've never experience the amount of fall I would expect, and it makes my full face look flawless !!!
Gladys R.
Were can i buy this???
Mary R.
do you really get such of this product free?
Mareena G.
Sacramento, Ca
Where do you find these and how much?? I've been wanting to try this setting powder but it's pricey! I'd like to know if I love it first lol

Amazon