BeautyBen Nye
2Pc SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Luxury Set (Banana & Dolce)

2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Dolce)

by Ben Nye

Micro-milled for a silky texture, Luxury Powders are translucent with just a hint of color. Superior matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Dolce)!
ki K.
love it it is so amazing you should try it i recommend it it is nice for your face very well set I would recommend this product
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely a good setting powder. I don’t use this much, but when I do it always meet my expectations. Affordable and I love there’s not much of a flash back. Easy to find, but not in all shades. Probably would buy again.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love using this setting powder it’s unbelievably amazing I usually order mine online it’s very easy to apply and at a very convenient price I love it
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
I used the banana shade, worked ok but did leave a bit of color behind. I just prefer another powder, but this product is raved by many.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
2Pc. SAMPLE 10-ml Jars/Ben Nye Luxury Set (Banana & Neutral Set) Is my holy grail for finishing powder.It is a perfect match for my medium skin tone and flawlessly mattifies my face and provides up to 12 hours of coverage.
Ruby G.
Plantation, FL
So I got put on to this because of Kim Kardashian & personally I love her style, her look, and definitely her make up & I love watching her tutorials with Mario. Long story short, she and Mario always use this for baking so I gave it a shot and it HAS NOT disappointed! Ben Nye should think about making Kim his official spokes person because her make up is made from this product! It glows !
Fatumo S.
Denver, CO
The brand is well known. The powder is good although for the dark to medium skin tones when you apply the powder it looks a bit ashy.
PAIGE E.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. BANANA POWDER IS MAGIC. It blurs imperfections and it camouflages bags under the eyes. I received this as a gift and when I was running out I looked it up on the internet.... I thought it was going to be $50...NO! It is SO cheap. This is one of my favorite beauty products.
Reanna D.
Bowling Green, OH
So i just the ben nye bananas because it works better with my complexion when setting and i love it! This product is amazing and it is an OG in the makeup game i love how they have sample sizes to let people figure out what works and what doesn't work for them
Srujana S.
I️ love this product it works so well! It’s a great price for what it’s giving I️ would definitely recommend it. It was easy to find and I️ would buy this product again! I️ think it was a good investment!

Looking for your answer?