BY CITY COLOR

This blush quad is the ultimate girls must have blush for bold and bright cheeks. Its enhanced formula is richly pigmented and blends beautifully for a flawless silky finish. This blush is formulated with ultra-fine pressed powder. Highly pigmented for maximum coverage. To improve the natural and smooth look. see more...

• Are these matte or shimmer shades? Where I can I find them in store?1 Answers
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA
This blush palette is great. The colours are fairly pigmented, so start off light; you can always build the colour if need! my favorite, go-to colour of the four is the far left shade. I have fairly light-olive skin, and I find it fits perfectly with most of the makeup looks I go with. I actually got this from a deal Ipsy had going on, and it was such a great buy!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
This product is weird. It was really cheap yet its super pigmented. It blends horribly.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
These are my favorite blushes to use as eyeshadows! They are very pigmented and blend beautifully. Great price point too! Very affordable and long lasting. I highly recommend these blushes to anyone!!!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Great blush palette for an affordable price point. I love these super pigmented but the second one, the orange one, is a little dark for my skin tone.
Renee T.
Renee T.
I got these on sale from City Color Cosmetics website for $2.99. Super pigmented - definitely use a light hand unless you want to look like a clown, haha. It lasted all day and I love the variety of shades.
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
These are pretty good for the quality... these a little bit chalky but really pigmented.. so you could work with it as pong as you don't apply alt at a time
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baytown, Tx
This is surprisingly pigmented but I feel like the colors are somewhat similar. It is a really good blush pallet to start with.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Love city color! Some of their stuff is a miss, but these aren't! They are very pigmented and pretty. Very affordable.
Mika C.
Mika C.
Some of these colors are a little intense but still a great variety so worth trying to find the right one for you.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
HIGHLY PIGMENTED. very bright so a little goes a VERY long way. I love the pop of color though, these sets are great for bright spring and summer looks.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
Are these matte or shimmer shades? Where I can I find them in store?