2pc Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Pack - Wheat & Celery(moisturizing & Calming)

2pc Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Pack - Wheat & Celery(moisturizing & Calming)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2pc Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Pack - Wheat & Celery(moisturizing & Calming)!
How would you rate this product?
Kearneysville, WV
2pc Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Pack - Wheat & Celery(moisturizing & Calming) uploaded by Amanda S.
It’s just like any other sheet face mask. Now don’t get me wrong there are a few amazing masks that really give great immediate results. But this one just basically relaxes you and it calms you while you relax for the 15-20mins. However, I didn’t like the smell. It wasn’t a bad smell just more fragrance in it than I like. Although, I will say the essence or serum that’s in it isn’t watery it was thick. So I felt that’s a nice touch. I rubbed the rest on my chest, hands, and top of my feet. It did hydrate my face too. Which is what it was for but it’s nothing a moisturizer or serum can’t do. I feel as if these are a waste of product and money— unless you get them to do with your daughter or friends— like a ladies night/sleepover or to just get for relaxing pleasures. ***ETA*** Made my face very oily right after. It looked like a glow sorta but then I rubbed my skin and it was just oily. 😏😒

Looking for your answer?