( 2pack ) [ COSRX ] Advanced Snail 92 All in one cream 100ml 2pack

by COSRX

Directions:Spread an even layer of the cream onto cleansed and toned face.Massage and pat gently for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ( 2pack ) [ COSRX ] Advanced Snail 92 All in one cream 100ml 2pack!
This moisturizer is my holy grail that leaves your skin dewy and hydrated, without the oily finish. Not ideal for dry skin, as it is very light, gel-based moisturizer.
Korean skin care is legit. My skin never looks better than when I am consistently using Some Korean products in my regime. This one is best suited for winter for me. I live on the eastern seaboard, we get winter lol and adding this specific product adds the extra layer of moisture that seems to be the boost my skin needs to combat the change in the season. It soak into your skin without leaving a trace making your skin soft and moisturized. It’s like a glass of water for your face lol! Worth the cost as you truly don’t need a lot, a dab will be more than enough. I realize Korean products can be pricey especially if you don’t have a strong Korean presence in your city but apps like YesStyle often have decent and pretty regular sales.
London
If you have a weakened skin barrier, or your inner skin seems depleted and not firm enough using this product really restores your skin back to life. The snail mucin has the same effects as collagen - making your skin feel bouncier and firmer over the course of a few weeks. It's very sticky and rich, so it's best used overnight like a night cream or sleeping pack to allow it to have sufficient time to absorb without makeup or environmental factors disturbing it's performance.
Al Nahda 1, Dubai
So much heavy and i prefer the essence more! I cannot say i like it nor hate it but this is just not for me! This is so sticky and i feel like it can clog my pores anytime. Not gonna be repurchasing this one
Merida
an amazing cream it leaves the skin feeling so soft and it really doe help to fight blemishes, started using it when my skin was becoming really problematic and it really helped to make it better
Bonifacio Global City
It's nice for a rich nightly moisturizer, but I haven't really seen any improvements in my skin and I've almost finished the tub. Not sure if I'll be buying again.
Really good product. Its based on water. It's super smooth, you can use it in summer and aughtum. Its good for a combination skin but not really a good choice for the people who has a very dry skin. It has an brightness effect and that is what i love about it the most.
Bogota
Is the cream that I used every morning. My skin is really dry, red in some spots and with some acne, for the Last issues its the Best, and since I used it my skin is so much better. Love it. Its the must of my beauty rutine
Great for night routine, I'm using this product as the last step of my skincare routine, it easily absorbed and non tacky.

Looking for your answer?