2oz Poo-pourri Nature's Call Bathroom Spray Air Freshener Deodorizer (box of 12)

BY POO-POURRI

• What is the cost and is the 12 items different scents?2 Answers
Jaedan N M.
I wasn't sure how or if this product worked but surprisingly, it works fantastically. The scent is really nice and product is easy to use. It can be a bit pricey but I feel like it is worth it. I would buy it again. I think my family appreciates it as well.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
It may seem like two sprays won't avoid restroom smells, but I got it to try t and man is it a miracle spray. Works and seems like nothing ever happened in the toilets. Highly recommend!
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
We love this stuff! They have so many different scents and it really works.
Saira m.
Honestly when i saw the commercial i thought it was joke. But good news its real. Poo-pourri really works. Nature's Call has a amazing smell. I use it at home and when visiting a public rest room. A couple of sprays on the water before using the toilet almost always prevents any odor from occurring. I like that the product works very well, and nearly covers up all odors without spraying chemicals into the air to breathe. I'd definitely recommend this. It hasn't left any marks in the toilet either. We'll be keeping these in all our bathrooms from now on.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
What is the cost and is the 12 items different scents?