2oz Jingle Bowl Gift Box Air Freshener - Poo-Pourri

2oz Jingle Bowl Gift Box Air Freshener - Poo-Pourri

Fill the bowl full of jolly! Poo~Pourri is a pure blend of natural essential oils that eliminates bathroom odor before it begins - so you can leave the porcelain sleigh smelling better than you found it. It's a Spritzmas miracle! This holiday season may look a little different. Poo~Pourri makes using the loo more luxurious! Give the gift of bathroom cheer this holiday season! Poofect for stockings, gift exchanges and under the tree!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2oz Jingle Bowl Gift Box Air Freshener - Poo-Pourri!
How would you rate this product?
Kristine  C.
Du Quoin, IL
2oz Jingle Bowl Gift Box Air Freshener - Poo-Pourri uploaded by Kristine  C.
The best weapon to combat free smells from your bathroom! It's a stocking stuffer every year. Not too late to get one for your family!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
2oz Jingle Bowl Gift Box Air Freshener - Poo-Pourri uploaded by Amanda W.
I'm obsessed with Poo Pourri before you go toilet sprays! I got this one online from ULTA right after the holidays (50% off) ! This one reminds me of tutti fruiti candy canes, I think it is a mix of the pomegranate and citrus fragrance. The spray is called "jingle bowls" (how cute?!) Perfect for masking smells. Just spray in the toilet before using! I keep a mini in my purse and one in each bathroom. This one came in a cute velvet Christmas packaging but it is good for year round! [product:2oz-jingle-bowl-gift-box-air-freshener---poo-pourri]
Amie D.
Poo-pourri gets a festive makeover. The perfect way to ensure your bathroom smells good throughout those holiday parties.

Looking for your answer?