2nite Vodka Original  uploaded by Umema H.

BY 2NITE VODKA

2Nite is the first ultra premium Italian vodka made with semolina grain and pure artisan water. The bottles are hand printed and unique...just like every night should be. It’s the perfect accompaniment to getting out, getting decadent and getting your party on 2Nite. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Great drink to mix with and add another great drink and put them together I love to drink with great group of friends such a good value and worth getting this for I would recommend this to anyone please make sure to get it really love it
Fatima R.
Santa Maria , CA
2night vodka original is super awesome and super strong! This is a product I’ve consumed for many months now and plan to keep consuming and it definitely met my expectation! I recommend you all to try this product!
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Brittney N.
Christopher
Very smooth vodka. The bottle is very nicley made, and very appealing to the eye. I haven’t tried any of their flavored kinds yet but I intend to. I really want to try the mocha. It’s one of the top 3 vodkas I would drink and I would definitely buy again.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is one of my favorite Vodka's, I am pretty weird with alcohol, is has to be not to sweet and not too bitter. This is perfect for making martini's, lemon drops and of course moscow mules and sea breeze. When I tried this brand out, I have never stopped buying it, when I have a dinner party I bring it out and most seem to enjoy it.
Jahaira M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this product! I just like mixing an original vodka with my cranberry juice. Love the package. This is my first time buying this brand and I would definitely buy this product again, loved the taste.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this vodka, I like how you're able to blend it with anything, I also like that it's not that strong and it doesn't give you hangover, I've found that there are some that gives me headache regardless of how little did I drink. Definitely 10/10
Alejandrina C.
Philadelphia
It's been some time since I drank this brand vodka. I didn't really enjoy this brand. I would probably been buying sky vodka instead this brand upsets my stomach :