BY 2NITE VODKA

2Nite is the first ultra premium Italian vodka made with semolina grain and pure artisan water. The bottles are hand printed and unique...just like every night should be. It’s the perfect accompaniment to getting out, getting decadent and getting your party on 2Nite. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Alexis B.
Trenton, NJ
I liked this product but I Am not a huge coffee or espresso drinker so I don't know if I would have it again. It might be a different story for someone who drinks coffee on the reg but for someone like me I would only drink it once in awhile. Would definitely try again though.
Damaris E.
Levittown , PA
Delicious. I love the flavor of it. I know it’s not everyone’s favorite but personally I really like coffee anything. So this is always a win for me. If you’re a coffee lover, try this at least once in your life.
Rocio L.
Supeer good stuff !! Great for summer and friends to get together!! Love it !! Cant go wrong with this stuff at your parties !! Plus who doesn’t love Coffee ??!! 😍
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
This is just awesome with a bit of Kahului and pumpkin spice creamer place all of it with ice and a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. The flavor the Vodka puts out is delicious!
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
I'm one of those girls who likes drinks that taste like candy. This is such a great tasting vodka that isn't overly sweet or more bitter than advertised. Definitely worth getting into! It's definitely not one of those make your teeth hurt or instant hangover types of liquor. Makes excellent cocktails!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Aside from the pretty bottle that it comes in, the flavor of this vodka is amazing!! Goes great in many different mixers or as a shot all on it's own. This will always be my number 1 go-to vodka from off the shelf in a store or to purchase while out and about. I rate this vodka a 10/10
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I had this and was amazed how great the coffee was with it in it. Very good. I had it warm. I know that doesn't sound right but my host said I should try it. You only live once right ? I was surprised but I liked it.
I would recommend any coffee lovers that want a drink too , try it.
Kali P.
Mortons Gap
While the end goal of drunkenness was achieved, the journey wasn't great. After spending the money for this drink, I expected more of the coffee taste that I'm used to, instead it tasted closer to a poorly made coffee with the grounds from two days ago mixed with vodka.
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best! I love to take this camping with me and mix it in my hot chocolate or with a yummy coffee to give you the warm biz you are looking for without making you feel tired it's great for day drinking! And for warm night drinking too!