2nite Vodka Alpine Mint

by 2Nite Vodka

2Nite is the first ultra premium Italian vodka made with semolina grain and pure artisan water. The bottles are hand printed and unique...just like every night should be. It’s the perfect accompaniment to getting out, getting decadent and getting your party on 2Nite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2nite Vodka Alpine Mint!
Margarita M.
East Orange, NJ
Had this drink about 2 times and didn't like it it was 2 minutes he and I couldn't handle it on its own the next day my stomach was a little messed up
Cheyenne B.
Recluse, WY
OMG this was so so good. Wish I could drink. Lol but I can't and I don't need too. Is there a way I don't have to review or see alcohol? Lol
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Delaney K.
This vodka is very strong. The taste is very minty though like expected. This was overall just okay. Maybe will buy again.
Arlene C.
mil The painting was commissioned by Sir John Aird, 1st Baronet for £4,000 in 1888. As roses were out of season in the UK, Alma-Tadema is reputed to have had rose petals sent from the south of France each week during the four months in which it was painted.[7]The painting was exhibited at the Royal Academy summer exhibition in 1888. Aird died 1911, and the painting was inherited by his son Sir John Richard Aird, 2nd Baronet. After Alma-Tadema died in 1912, the painting was exhibited at a memorial exhibition at the Royal Academy in 1913, the last time it was seen at a public exhibition in the UK until 2014.[citation needed]Alma-Tadema's reputation declined markedly in the decades after his death. Following the death of the 2nd Baronet in 1934, the painting was sold by his son, the 3rd Baronet, in 1935 for 483 guineas. It failed to sell at Christie's in 1960, and was "bought in" by the auction house for 100 guineas.[citation needed]Eventually, it was acquired by Allen Funt: he was the producer of Candid Camera, and a collector of Alma-Tadema's at a time when the artist remained very unfashionable. After Funt experienced financial troubles, he sold the painting along with the rest of his collection at Sotheby's in London in November 1973, achieving a price of £28,000. The painting was sold again by American collector Frederick Koch at Christie's in London in June 1993 for £1,500
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Not quite sure how I really feel about this, maybe just don't know what to mix it with. Way to minty for my taste but I'd still say give it a try!
McCraya H.
Huntsville
Have not tried any of these ones would like to try them some day. I bet it taste awesome sauce though. I want a swig of some right now lol
Itzel G.
Harlingen, TX
Awesome product i definitely recommend this to people when asked. Very good quality for the price. A must have
Yasmin K.
Corpus Christi
Has great flavor mixes great with any kind of fruit juice not that expensive portable price good for a nice relaxed chill night to drink. Just the perfect amount of alcohol in it. Great to drink with the ladies when you having a ladies night. I would highly recommend this product to a lot of people who like vodka.
Tiffani P.
Purchased at: Amazon
She loves to eat fruits and vegetables and is now trying out meat so she loves the smooth texture but not really sure on the chunks.

Looking for your answer?