2K Sports NBA 2K15 (Xbox One) uploaded by kara w.

BY 2K GAMES

Nominated for 70 'game of the year' awards, the nba 2k franchise returns with nba 2k15, our most true-to-life nba experience yet. featuring nba mvp kevin durant on the cover and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer pharrell williams, nba 2k15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic nba gameplay, and more. it s up to you to claim your destiny. gameplay nba 2k15 features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive ai, shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control... see more...

Abbi K.
This is my favorite nba 2k game. I love 2k16 as well, but I prefer the 2015 roster of the team I like than the 2016. This game is amazing and very fun.
Steven  F.
Hewlett, NY
I love this game. I played all the old games and i love the new story mode for my career mode. I cant wait to see what they have for next game.
Kaden B.
Grand Rapids, MI
2k15 is very good game this online it's awesome you should buy this game ASAP!!! The game is 1080p 60fps (really HD)
Rodney T.
Has anyone played Nba2k16 yet?