2K Sports NBA 2K15 (Xbox One) uploaded by kara w.

BY 2K GAMES

Nominated for 70 'game of the year' awards, the nba 2k franchise returns with nba 2k15, our most true-to-life nba experience yet. featuring nba mvp kevin durant on the cover and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer pharrell williams, nba 2k15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic nba gameplay, and more. it s up to you to claim your destiny. gameplay nba 2k15 features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive ai, shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control... see more...

kara w.
Denton, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pretty fun game to play against friends! You can start your own. My Career and get drafted to different teams. If you are in to basketball this would be a good game to get. They also have the Nba 2k 17! That one is pretty good too!
Suresh F.
This is the best NBA 2K game to date. The graphics and gameplay are amazing. It plays a lot like 2k13 and 2k14 with smoothr game flow. My Player Mode is a bit improved (still just as fun as before) but nothing drastic. My GM Mode is similar to 2k14 on a next gen console. While it is fun to play it does get old very fast. Because My GM is so in-depth they have added a My League Mode where you can customize season length, rules and teams.

Usually most sports franchise games feel like a roster update year-to-year than a new game. I would say that NBA 2K15 has enough features and added gameplay to make it feel like no other game in the series. If you are a basketball fan I would definitely recommend buying this game.
Kiana V.
Dillon, CO
This is a great game. The graphics are perfect as well. The only reason I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the loading time. It takes way too long when switching between menus or saving. It shouldn't be like that. And in response to the previous review I saw, there is tutorial videos on how to do everything from dribble to dunk.
Sheri N.
The game itself is amazing. I love how fun and interactive and competitive this game can be. I'm not a basketball player myself, but with this game, I feel like a pro (considering I always beat my boyfriend). The graphics and quality are amazing and although it's expensive, the game is so worth. Super fun game and highly recommend!
Dezaraey I.
Orlando, FL
This game is great. One of the few games that you can get together with a group of friends and play for hours. The graphics are amazing. Looks so realistic compared to past years. This is by far the BEST 2K game so far. Loading time takes forever thouogh. Cant complain though when roster is updated daily.
Ricky h.
Fullerton, CA
Well it does what you think: gives you a great nba experience where you feel the talent and abilities of each individual player. What it lacks is stability. A lot of bugs and flaws. Beautiful graphics make up for it. If you are a casual player you probably won't notice most of the bugs.
Randy C.
I love it and all but the loading time for the Xbox One is Waaaaaayyyy toooo long. It is stupid that you have to install a game, but that's with all the Next Gen systems. The game itself is hard even on the pro level. I need to get my barrings back to play this game.
Anastasia D.
Love this game. I'm not a big gamer but when my fiance gets a new game and asks me to play, why not? Love the graphics and all! Though it took me a while to figure out how to dunk, wish there was a tutorial on all of the buttons.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this game me and my hubby would play this game all the time I'm not very good at it he beats me all the time but its fun and i love doing stuff that he loves i recommend this game
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
The only game everyone wants to play at our house . Constantly versing each other and hoping the other one losses . This game is very fun and addicting
Rodney T.
Has anyone played Nba2k16 yet?