BY 2K GAMES

• Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is th...5 Answers
  • How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock?...2 Answers
Cynthia R.
W Farmington, OH
Great value!! You get two great games for less than you would buying them separately!
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Two awesome games in one awesome bundle, what more could you ask for really?
Gabe R.
Heath Springs, SC
This is literally the best combo pack in mankind. Both of these games are Amazing best quality and I highly recommend to anyone in search of a product like this.
Daniel A.
Baja California
esta muy bien este juego por el skyrim y bioshock que son dos juegos con buena historia buenos graficos y buena jugabilidad sobre todo en el modo que vas avanzando y consiguiendo mejores cosas y subiendo de nivel estos juego son los mas pedidos que mejor que juntos
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
2 of my favourite games of all time packaged together was a must have for me. Skyrim with it's addicting open world gameplay and BioShock with it's intense characters and storyline just make them amazing and great fun to play.
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
Two great games in one, skyrim is a game you'll never forget and bio shock will introduce you to characters you'll fall in love with!! If you find it get it!
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
This is one of the best bundles! I love both games and they are both very interesting! I think everyone should play these games!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?