BY 2K GAMES

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Gamer Expert
I bought this for my husband, because he like really likes Skyrim. Seen this, and had to get it for him. Was a wise choice
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love the bioshock franchise! I own all of them. Skyrim is pretty dang fun as well.
Kat A.
Kat A.
A great bundle! I love both of these games! Skyrim is so fun and addicting! Bioshock was fun and kinda scary! Both with great graphics and storylines!!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Both such great games! Skyrim is open world and the graphics are amazing it's like your actually in the game the graphics are that good!! Bioshock is one of my favorites too the story is amazing it's kinda an open world map but has restrictions to where you can go it's challenging you will not want to put it down the other bioshocks are fun too you don't find many games like that
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Baja California
esta muy bien este juego por el skyrim y bioshock que son dos juegos con buena historia buenos graficos y buena jugabilidad sobre todo en el modo que vas avanzando y consiguiendo mejores cosas y subiendo de nivel estos juego son los mas pedidos que mejor que juntos
Emily W.
Emily W.
2 of my favourite games of all time packaged together was a must have for me. Skyrim with it's addicting open world gameplay and BioShock with it's intense characters and storyline just make them amazing and great fun to play.
Carlos H.
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
Two great games in one, skyrim is a game you'll never forget and bio shock will introduce you to characters you'll fall in love with!! If you find it get it!
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Bessemer, Al.
This is one of the best bundles! I love both games and they are both very interesting! I think everyone should play these games!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?