BY 2K GAMES

• Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appro...5 Answers
  • How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
This product is absolutely awesome my family uses it often it helps I really love this product and I would recommend this to pretty much anyone I love Bioshock and I love Skyrim both are kind of Ip RPG and shooter games probably not kid-friendly probably don't want your kids watching stuff like this however out of my chair age it works
Cynthia R.
W Farmington, OH
Great value!! You get two great games for less than you would buying them separately!
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
First off, you cannot go wrong with skyrim, and even though this is the latest BioShock, its still a great deal with two amazing games.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Gamer Expert
I would definitely recommend this game because my boyfriend plays like non stop it a good game and have really good graphics pretty fun he says
Daniel A.
Baja California
esta muy bien este juego por el skyrim y bioshock que son dos juegos con buena historia buenos graficos y buena jugabilidad sobre todo en el modo que vas avanzando y consiguiendo mejores cosas y subiendo de nivel estos juego son los mas pedidos que mejor que juntos
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
2 of my favourite games of all time packaged together was a must have for me. Skyrim with it's addicting open world gameplay and BioShock with it's intense characters and storyline just make them amazing and great fun to play.
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
Two great games in one, skyrim is a game you'll never forget and bio shock will introduce you to characters you'll fall in love with!! If you find it get it!
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
This is one of the best bundles! I love both games and they are both very interesting! I think everyone should play these games!
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?