BY 2K GAMES

• Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is th...5 Answers
  • How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock?...2 Answers
Lizzie R.
Westlake, OH
Skyrim is the best game ever I'm serious y'all needa buy it it's got dragons and it's fantasy and it's got trolls and frost trolls and vampires and werewolves. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
2 of my favorite games! I'm obsessed with Skyrim right now. My ex has my bioshock and I'm sad about that :(((
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Two games for a great price. They're both really great games to play too. You have a lot of things to do
Jessica S.
These are my absolute two favorite games. They are both incredibly fun. I love that they are bundled!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
My kids got got this game for Christmas and they love it and it's a bit scary so it's pretty fun
Deborha D.
Uniontown , PA
Great bundle, love that both games have great storylines! Definitely a great price for this duo!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the bioshock franchise! I own all of them. Skyrim is pretty dang fun as well.
Angelica N.
Watertown, SD
Both games are awesome, Bioshock Infinite was fun and Skyrim is one of my favorite games ever.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love both of these games. I got it for my boyfriend but I play it just as much as he does.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
My fiance loves both of these xbox games and he will play them for hours if you let him!!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque , IA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?