BY 2K GAMES

• How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Two awesome games in one awesome bundle, what more could you ask for really?
Kara S.
Kara S.
Quincy, MA
Skyrim~
So this game is great, is based around medieval times. Many quests and adventures and hours of game play. Game has different endings and outcomes. You can even make your own house!

Bioshock infinite~

This game by far is one of my favorites.
After playing the previous bioshock games I had to purchase this. Big daddy's taking care of little sisters. It has a amazing underwater theme up until this one.. this one makes it all different and adds a lot more to the story line.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Best combo pack both or these games are fun & adventure packed for hours of gaming. I have been a Bio shock fan since the very beginning I find their games very entertaining, adventurous & love the graphics
Gabe R.
Gabe R.
Heath Springs, SC
This is literally the best combo pack in mankind. Both of these games are Amazing best quality and I highly recommend to anyone in search of a product like this.
Lizzie R.
Lizzie R.
Westlake, OH
Skyrim is the best game ever I'm serious y'all needa buy it it's got dragons and it's fantasy and it's got trolls and frost trolls and vampires and werewolves. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Gamer Expert
I adore Skyrim and would buy the pack for that alone. But, thankfully they packaged both. Hours of beautiful gameplay. Wonderful gift!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love both of these games. I got it for my boyfriend but I play it just as much as he does.
matthew c.
matthew c.
Gamer Expert
Wow these two games in one case!?! Any gamer will tell you these are at the top of their lists of top games they've played. I have spent 100s of hours into both of these titles. BIOSHOCK has that creepy 1950s feel to it with a nice melee attack system. And the storyline is mind bending, giving you choices to get good karma or bad karma throughout the game. Hint** it's better to be a nice guy in the game,** hope you all enjoy! Also Skyrim was the best game for xbox360 and ps3. Absolute best game.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this bundle with my 360

I love the game skyrim so much I bought the collectors series hardback book of the game and I fell in love. The only thing it is sometimes hard for me to play bc I have bad vertigo and the spinning around triggers it, but on days I could play I loved skyrim. I never got around the playing bioshock, although I've heard great things about the game series. So I might give jt a try sooner or later.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
My kids got got this game for Christmas and they love it and it's a bit scary so it's pretty fun
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?