BY 2K GAMES

• Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appro...5 Answers
  • How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love both of these games. I got it for my boyfriend but I play it just as much as he does.
Salome Z.
If you are a fan of fantasy, you have to play thos game. Very interesting world and gameplay.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Gamer Expert
My fiance loves both of these xbox games and he will play them for hours if you let him!!
Angelica N.
Watertown, SD
Both games are awesome, Bioshock Infinite was fun and Skyrim is one of my favorite games ever.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Two awesome games in one awesome bundle, what more could you ask for really?
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Two really great games, worth every single penny. The two games allow for lots of play time and are super interesting. Definitely a good game to pick up.
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
Two awesome games for a great bundle price. You can totally lose your free time between both these games. Definitely worth every penny and every minute.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Two games for a great price. They're both really great games to play too. You have a lot of things to do
Orlis A.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Two great games, one single bundle. Both these games are great in their own different ways. Bioshock: Infinite is a fun first person shooter with an amazing steampunk-style world, a racist cult formed by a crazy "prophet", and a compelling story that will make you think and question everything from organized religion to the concept of alternate dimensions, and even fate itself. Skyrim, on the other hand, is also first-person, but instead of always fighting a racist cult, it takes you to a world where sword-fighting, magic, alchemy, and even dragons are a daily occurrence. Both are great titles, which are definitely worth owning
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
This product is absolutely awesome my family uses it often it helps I really love this product and I would recommend this to pretty much anyone I love Bioshock and I love Skyrim both are kind of Ip RPG and shooter games probably not kid-friendly probably don't want your kids watching stuff like this however out of my chair age it works
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?