BY 2K GAMES

• How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Gamer Expert
I bought this for my husband, because he like really likes Skyrim. Seen this, and had to get it for him. Was a wise choice
Lizzie R.
Westlake, OH
Skyrim is the best game ever I'm serious y'all needa buy it it's got dragons and it's fantasy and it's got trolls and frost trolls and vampires and werewolves. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert
2 of my favorite games! I'm obsessed with Skyrim right now. My ex has my bioshock and I'm sad about that :(((
Jessica S.
These are my absolute two favorite games. They are both incredibly fun. I love that they are bundled!
Deborha D.
Uniontown , PA
Great bundle, love that both games have great storylines! Definitely a great price for this duo!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
My kids got got this game for Christmas and they love it and it's a bit scary so it's pretty fun
Gabe R.
Heath Springs, SC
This is literally the best combo pack in mankind. Both of these games are Amazing best quality and I highly recommend to anyone in search of a product like this.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love the bioshock franchise! I own all of them. Skyrim is pretty dang fun as well.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love both of these games. I got it for my boyfriend but I play it just as much as he does.
Salome Z.
If you are a fan of fantasy, you have to play thos game. Very interesting world and gameplay.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?