BY 2K GAMES

• Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is th...5 Answers
  • How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock?...2 Answers
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Skyrim is a great game. I used to play this game religiously. It's awesome and there's a lot to do. Bioshock Infinite is one of my favorite games too but I beat it so fast. So that's why I've given this only 4 stars.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Two amazing games. Well worth it. Skyrim has thousands of hours of gameplay and bioshock is just incredible and beautiful. Great story to both, many side missions, and endless entertainment. Great gift too.
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
Two awesome games for a great bundle price. You can totally lose your free time between both these games. Definitely worth every penny and every minute.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Two really great games, worth every single penny. The two games allow for lots of play time and are super interesting. Definitely a good game to pick up.
Kat A.
A great bundle! I love both of these games! Skyrim is so fun and addicting! Bioshock was fun and kinda scary! Both with great graphics and storylines!!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Gamer Expert Level 3
I would definitely recommend this game because my boyfriend plays like non stop it a good game and have really good graphics pretty fun he says
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
First off, you cannot go wrong with skyrim, and even though this is the latest BioShock, its still a great deal with two amazing games.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I adore Skyrim and would buy the pack for that alone. But, thankfully they packaged both. Hours of beautiful gameplay. Wonderful gift!
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
I absolutely love all things Bioshock. The gameplay is incredible. Just started Skyrim. It seems pretty good. Great deal for the bundle
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I bought this for my husband, because he like really likes Skyrim. Seen this, and had to get it for him. Was a wise choice
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?