BY 2K GAMES

• How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
Reno, NV
Great deal! Skyrim alone is worth the buy. I got over 500 hours of game play out of Skyrim on one character and I am still discovering new things after all of this time. Bioshock is also a great game. So if you just want to try both games out I would recommend this bundle, but if you want to have all of the DLCs i would wait to buy Skyrim remastered for xbox one.
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
My two favorite games in one. I don't know how affordable this is, but I know that both of them are absolutely incredible games. Skyrim is the most incredible game I've ever played, and the entire BioShock series is great as well. This would be the perfect gift for any gamer.
Keyana C.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Skyrim is a great game. I used to play this game religiously. It's awesome and there's a lot to do. Bioshock Infinite is one of my favorite games too but I beat it so fast. So that's why I've given this only 4 stars.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Two amazing games. Well worth it. Skyrim has thousands of hours of gameplay and bioshock is just incredible and beautiful. Great story to both, many side missions, and endless entertainment. Great gift too.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
I absolutely love all things Bioshock. The gameplay is incredible. Just started Skyrim. It seems pretty good. Great deal for the bundle
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert
2 of my favorite games! I'm obsessed with Skyrim right now. My ex has my bioshock and I'm sad about that :(((
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Two games for a great price. They're both really great games to play too. You have a lot of things to do
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These are my absolute two favorite games. They are both incredibly fun. I love that they are bundled!
Deborha D.
Deborha D.
Uniontown , PA
Great bundle, love that both games have great storylines! Definitely a great price for this duo!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Watertown, SD
Both games are awesome, Bioshock Infinite was fun and Skyrim is one of my favorite games ever.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?