BY 2K GAMES

• How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play ...2 Answers
Kara S.
Quincy, MA
Skyrim~
So this game is great, is based around medieval times. Many quests and adventures and hours of game play. Game has different endings and outcomes. You can even make your own house!

Bioshock infinite~

This game by far is one of my favorites.
After playing the previous bioshock games I had to purchase this. Big daddy's taking care of little sisters. It has a amazing underwater theme up until this one.. this one makes it all different and adds a lot more to the story line.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this bundle with my 360

I love the game skyrim so much I bought the collectors series hardback book of the game and I fell in love. The only thing it is sometimes hard for me to play bc I have bad vertigo and the spinning around triggers it, but on days I could play I loved skyrim. I never got around the playing bioshock, although I've heard great things about the game series. So I might give jt a try sooner or later.
Jocelyn G.
Best combo pack both or these games are fun & adventure packed for hours of gaming. I have been a Bio shock fan since the very beginning I find their games very entertaining, adventurous & love the graphics
Orlis A.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Two great games, one single bundle. Both these games are great in their own different ways. Bioshock: Infinite is a fun first person shooter with an amazing steampunk-style world, a racist cult formed by a crazy "prophet", and a compelling story that will make you think and question everything from organized religion to the concept of alternate dimensions, and even fate itself. Skyrim, on the other hand, is also first-person, but instead of always fighting a racist cult, it takes you to a world where sword-fighting, magic, alchemy, and even dragons are a daily occurrence. Both are great titles, which are definitely worth owning
matthew c.
Gamer Expert
Wow these two games in one case!?! Any gamer will tell you these are at the top of their lists of top games they've played. I have spent 100s of hours into both of these titles. BIOSHOCK has that creepy 1950s feel to it with a nice melee attack system. And the storyline is mind bending, giving you choices to get good karma or bad karma throughout the game. Hint** it's better to be a nice guy in the game,** hope you all enjoy! Also Skyrim was the best game for xbox360 and ps3. Absolute best game.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Both such great games! Skyrim is open world and the graphics are amazing it's like your actually in the game the graphics are that good!! Bioshock is one of my favorites too the story is amazing it's kinda an open world map but has restrictions to where you can go it's challenging you will not want to put it down the other bioshocks are fun too you don't find many games like that
Megan W.
Reno, NV
Great deal! Skyrim alone is worth the buy. I got over 500 hours of game play out of Skyrim on one character and I am still discovering new things after all of this time. Bioshock is also a great game. So if you just want to try both games out I would recommend this bundle, but if you want to have all of the DLCs i would wait to buy Skyrim remastered for xbox one.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
This product is absolutely awesome my family uses it often it helps I really love this product and I would recommend this to pretty much anyone I love Bioshock and I love Skyrim both are kind of Ip RPG and shooter games probably not kid-friendly probably don't want your kids watching stuff like this however out of my chair age it works
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
My two favorite games in one. I don't know how affordable this is, but I know that both of them are absolutely incredible games. Skyrim is the most incredible game I've ever played, and the entire BioShock series is great as well. This would be the perfect gift for any gamer.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA
Skyrim is one of my all time favorite games. The open world medieval type action infused with hundreds of missions always keeps you occupied. Bio shock is another great play through. Graphics are bright and it jumps you from action to story and always has you on your feet.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Has anyone tried this game? I'm looking for a good game for a gift
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Is this game worth the money??
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
How similar is the game play between skyrim and bioshock? I play the heck out of skyrim but I've never tried any of the bioshock games. Is there character customization or non linear story lines?