2K Games BioShock 2 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY 2K GAMES #53 in PlayStation Games

Set during the fall of rapture, players assume the role of a plasmid test subject for sinclair solutions, a premier provider of plasmids and... see more...

• What is the storyline like in this game? Interesting?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the first bioshock?1 Answers
  • Hey #influensterapp what is the best hair care product fo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "if you enjoyed the first Bioshock and always wanted to be the Big Daddy for longer than a chapter and take care of those cute but yet horrifying Little Sisters then this game is for you." in 5 reviews
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite games I have every played. It's not really part of the series in story sense but honestly that doesn't matter to me. I love how eerie it is and how much you can do. How you can upgrade your weapons, earn trophies and such. It has jump scares that aren't bad and I always found myself freaking out when another big daddy was around. You can play it how you want to and it changes the game to that a bit. The story takes you on a lot of twists and turns as you slowly figure things out. I absolutely love this game and if you love creepy rpgs then you will too!
Faith S.
Parksville, KY
I love the bioshock series as a whole, but bioshock 2 is definitely a special experience. I love how in 2 you are able to experience the same beautiful twisted nature of rapture, but in different forms. Playing as a big daddy was thrilling, and playing as a little sister gave the story so much more depth and understanding. I would definitely recommend!
Ramon A.
Toppenish, WA
More Bioshock YAY! But with less of the story, boo. But there's more Big Daddies YAY! But you play as one... Boo, they were slow and depressing in the first game making them perfect enemies. Yes they hit like trucks but they also were hollow, sad, and slow. Ah, but you play a prototype big daddy that moves as fast as a regular human and can use adam.... You what? Then what's the point!? That's this game in a nutshell, just "What's the point?!" It adds nothing to the story and the gameplay is just worse than the original BioShock so there's just no point!
Caitlin B.
I was skeptical about this game since the first one was so fantastic but it was just as good! Graphics and the storytelling really made you get into ths game itself. Definitely recommend the game and series itself to any gamer, especially one who loves RP and horror games.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've enjoyed this game for a long time. I love being a Big Daddy. I like the twist in point of view from the first game. I feel like the first game made me terrified of my own shadow and this one made me the shadow. The fighting was insane and Big Sister....oh so cool. I like the ending more than anything. So good and so well done. A challenge at every turn.
I think a lot of people get annoyed by the fact that it's set in Rapture again but that was what fans demanded at the time. They wanted a return to Rapture. Every Bioshock game was supposed to be set in a different place every time. But when You have a big hit like the first Bioshock you tend to listen to fans or risk losing way more than just money.
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
What Can I say... I was never really into any type of Shooter Type games... "I know this game is technically NOT classified as a shooter" However the Online Multiplayer is just that. A Shooter.... I got this game a while back really cheap, And first thing I got into was the Multiplayer. And I was HOOKED. Nothing special about it, but it was really fun, good competition and was Addicting!
So much in fact that when Bioshock Infinite was released, I ran out and got it only to sadly find out they removed multiplayer.... Should have kept on to this title.... Miss the Multiplayer...

As always... The Single Player Story was top notch!
Stephanie R.
This is actually my favorite out of the franchise because you get to be one of the "Big Daddies" Also the little sisters look way better in this one than they did in the first one. I personally think this game is harder than the first one. Every time you harvest or rescue a little sister you have to fight "Big Sister." I loved this story more than the first and third games. It's an amazing game still my favorites.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I think it is very interesting how the point of view changes and in this game you are the Big Daddy. It is still very similar to the first and the game play I thought was great. This is a series I will always love. The first was so amazing that its hard to compare anything to that but I think this is a close runner up and if you liked the plot and the first game you will enjoy this one as well.
Luciana W.
This time from a new perspective. We all fell in love with little sister and big daddy in the first game.. eventually.. lol.. unless we harvested them. As before, the game play was awesome, the graphics were stunning, it did not disappoint. I love the music in the game. If by some chance you've never played Bioshock before, please start with the first game.
Matthew S.
Vancouver, WA
If you enjoyed the first Bioshock and always wanted to be the Big Daddy for longer than a chapter and take care of those cute but yet horrifying Little Sisters then this game is for you. Set back into the creative world of Rapture, you take on the mind of a Big Daddy, one of the FIRST Big Daddies to be made. with a loving story you are stomping you're way through areas of Rapture. But even though you are a Big Daddy, the damage taken by simple people make you seem a lot like a Small daddy.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
What's the storyline in this?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is the storyline like in this game? Interesting?
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
How does this compare to the first bioshock?
Amanda R.
Hey #influensterapp what is the best hair care product for super thick, curly and frizzy hair? I'd like to jump out of the shower, add product and go but my curls get super frizzy through out the day. Does frizz ease serum work well?