BY 2K GAMES

• This seems pretty cool, I think I'll purchase. 2 Answers
Drew V.
Pleasant hill, IA
Excellent deal with both games included. Liked the basketball game but I LOVED the baseball game! The create a player option in the baseball game starts you off in the minor leagues and you have to earn your way to the bigs. Many hours of fun!
Abraham L.
San Diego, CA
Two great games here. nba2k13 is a very fun game with great graphics. use your favorite team to play against friends or start a season and take your favorite team to the finals!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
My boyfriend can play the crap out of these games all day long! So if you want to hang out with your boyfriend don't let him play these lol :P
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Great game, my player controls on both are awesome! Having both games is way cheaper than buying separately too! Bought it from GameStop!
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
Excellent combo pack, both good games. I enjoy buying packs like this getting two for the price of one.
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
I like the baseball games, but I find the basketball hard to play. My boyfriend loves both of them.
Anthony C.
Very good games I recommend you buy asap has two great sports and really fun interactive games
Brittany G.
Bought this for my husband when it came out. He said he is only a fan of the basketball game.
Erica S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Bought this when this came out for my bf. He liked the basketball game better he said.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
My boyfriend loves this game... Almost wanted to low score it because of all the time i have to sit there and watch him play haha. However when i do play i don't mind its def fun for a bit and gets the competitive side out of everyone
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
This seems pretty cool, I think I'll purchase.