BeautyEyeEyeshadowVoronajj
2grams/007ounce id BareMinerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF20 (Concealer or Eyeshadow Base) - Summer Bisque

by Voronajj

award-winning SPF 20 Concealer effortlessly conceals anything you have to hide. The creamy weightless minerals blend seamlessly into skin for a no-makeup look and feel Color: Summer Bisque - For medium complexions Size: 2g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2grams/0.07ounce i.d. BareMinerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF20 (Concealer or Eyeshadow Base) - Summer Bisque!
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 2028693
I never considered using powder concealer until one day I needed to try a brush and I grabbed the first thing in front of me. The Bare Minerals Concealer in shade Well Rested. I was stunned when I put it on and saw how full coverage a powder can truly be. The shade Well Rested looks so pretty under the eyes. I use it anywhere I feel the need to conceal. It is worth trying. It has pretty good staying power as well. The only downside is that it can look powdery or feel dry. Hydrating skincare and hydrating setting spray can fix it easily. I also think that Bare Minerals should expand their concealer shade range. It only has four or five shades right now.
Rosaline R.
2grams/0.07ounce i.d. BareMinerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF20 (Concealer or Eyeshadow Base) - Summer Bisque uploaded by Rosaline R.
Review for: 2028693
I don't know if this is the correct concealer, as I bought it 6 years ago, but it left a very natural, covered up look and I didn't even need foundation. The Bare Minerals concealer just blended into my skin tone. Photo is from 2013. I needed it for a wedding to cover up acne spots and redness. Cheers to health and beauty!
Laura F.
Middletown, NY
Review for: 2028693
I love Bare Minerals. This concealer works well to give your eyes a more rested look.
Megan F.
North Port, FL
Review for: 2028693
Super great for someone who wants a very light touch and creases very bad with normal concealer, great to set concealer but best when used alone. Has awesome coverage for a powder concealer and I would say they’re flat concealer brush is the best way to apply. You want to tap the product on not brush in onto skin.
Linda G C.
Ocean springs
Review for: 2028693
This brand speaks for its self amazing this is my go to for everything makes me look flawless I recommend to everyone no really expensive
Alison H.
Grass Valley, CA
Review for: 2028693
Bare escentuals always leaves my face looking flawless. Covers all of my blemishes, moles, freckles. Matches skin tone perfectly. Doesn't leave a cackiness. Easy to apply. Covers my under eye circles.
Patricia A.
Keizer, OR
Review for: 2028693
I love this concealer. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and works to hide what I need it to.
Daphane B.
Review for: 2028693
This has been my go to for years. It’s not super heavy but enough to cover dark circles, pimples, pores, etc.
Isa M.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: 2grams/0.07ounce i.d. BareMinerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF20 (Concealer or Eyeshadow Base) - Summer Bisque
I struggle with dark circles, and this product isn’t enough for me. It rubs off easily and the coverage isn’t the best. There’s a lot of room for improvement, but I won’t be buying it again.

Looking for your answer?