BeautyHair ProductsGiovanni Cosmetics
2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir

2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Giovanni's 2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir with Brazilian Keratin + Moroccan Argan Oil features Dual Smoothing Complex with plant-sourced protein. This 2-in-1 treatment and styling serum shields hair from the elements (including heat styling), and locks in sleek texture, softness and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir!
Samantha R.
2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir uploaded by Samantha R.
Oh I love love love love love the stuff. It smells so good. It leaves your hair feeling absolutely amazing! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy at all. I recommend it to all my friends, and use it every time I wash my hair.
Lea R.
Forest Hills, NY
2chic Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning + Styling Elixir uploaded by Lea R.
This product works okay. I have 2c hair and use it after washing it. It keeps the curls/waves defined just okay.. honestly 6/10 if the day is even the least bit humid (and I’m always sweating so that never helps. So I’ve been using it more as a leave-in which has been totally fine that way.
Allison G.
Woodbridge, VA
Rather than a conditioner, I use this as a heat protectant for when I straighten my hair. It works very well for that!
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encantó, es un mist hidratante, y ayuda a mantener tu cabello bonito con una mejor apariencia.
Nicole C.
Edgewood , MD
Not overly impressed with it. It was pretty cheap price compared to others. But used it till none was left and haven't seen much improvement in my hair. I find it makes more of a build up and feels greasy or dirty hair. So no I would not use again
angelique M.
rancho cucamonga,ca
Purchased at: Target
It works great, especially with frizzy or damaged hair. Except it works better the more wet the hair is, just not soaked. It also adds a touch of shine to the hair, not too much though. I plan on buying this again because I use it daily after my showers, especially when I plan on wearing braids because my hair feels extra smooth after I take the braids out.
Lauren B.
Allen, TX
This product I love because it hydrated my hair and also made it shinny and soft! Love to use it before I straighten my hair. It works on protecting it from heat as well as moisturizing and not leaving it feel greasy and heavy.  Was not disappointed at all and would buy it again! :)
Kimberly L.
Evergreen, CO
I love this brand I usually stick to there tea tree line but I tried this because I needed something to moisturize and just like there other products I really like it it doesn't weigh my hair down but moisturizers it enough to prevent more damage.
Mia B.
Good stuff to have even for naturally straight curls! I use this with Giovanni's hair thickener to keep my hair protected!!! Only downfall it's smell but it doesn't linger in your hair, just the first few minutes in application.
Ivy W.
Clementon, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Its a very light leave-in that leaves your hair feeling moisturized. It helps with styling your hair and your hair will be nice and shiny. I definitely recommend this product. I love it!

Looking for your answer?