BY 2B COLOURS

Hydrastick - 2B Colours Hydrastick take care of your lips with hydrating lip balms. Beauty starts from the inside. - Hydrastick see more...

Erika S.
Menifee, CA
I am highly opinionated about lip products, so when I received Undefined {c/o} in the mail, I was skeptical about how it would work. Fast forward three months and I've finished the tube and can't stop raving! Rose is the lightest color offering, adding just the tiniest hint of pink to your natural lip color {just the way I like it}, but it's hydrating powers are pure magic. I applied this to my lips every. single. night. before bed, and it was still glossy and intact {i.e. hadn't worn off} on my lips each morning when I woke up. This stuff is positively brilliant, and makes chapped lips a thing of the past! DEFINITE RE-BUY.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
Not really moisturizing. It feels like oil slick on the lips. This is super sheer if you're looking for something like that even though it comes in more than 2 colors/flavors. It doesn't want to stay inside the lip line. It just wants to slip and slide all over the place. Only thing I like about this is the scent.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont really like this. It feels kinda sticky to the lips. The only thing is that its so affordable