BY ACCUMULAIR

• Why are there so many of these to be reviewed under the E...6 Answers
  • Where can I buy one at?1 Answers
  • Do you feel like your breathing fresh air with these filt...9 Answers
Bonnie L.
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love using these filters because living in Arkansas we have alot of plants blooming all the time and my husband and kids have allergy problems. I love the fresh air in the house and knowing that we are breathing in clean air!
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
My apartment complex used these. I like them because they are long lasting and do not have to be replaced frequently which is nice because getting hold of the maintenance man is a hassle. I appreciate the quality
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are great filters , I love how it is efficient , and are great for people with allergies. My daughter is super sensitive to mold, and I feel better knowing I have a great , safe, and environmentally safe product helping us breathe better.
Tamisha P.
I have tried these air filters I receive them from target and I have to say they are one of the best air filters I've use in my home it gets everything from pollen to pet dander to just dust in general this is the only air filter that I use in my ear been the only thing that I think will protect my family from breathing in dust.
Ricky B.
This air filter works very well and I got it from targets..worth the money and it is way better then other air filters I had experience with in the past.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it really helps my house feel fresher. I honestly feel that my house is dust free. I am very happy with this product.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. .it does a great effective job at blocking dust and delivers good quality air..My grandmother uses them as well.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Works very well will take care of your home especially if anyone has allergies this thing will trap all the dust in the air.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We use these in our furnace. Great product, easy to use and change. Price was good. Can get them just about anwhere.
Margaret F.
Worth it or not worth it?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Has anyone used this and do they really work?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you feel like your breathing fresh air with these filters?
Jessica L.
Are they worth the money?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Does this work any better from the cheaper styles?