BY ACCUMULAIR #100 in Air Purifiers

Buy on Walmart
Tamisha P.
I have tried these air filters I receive them from target and I have to say they are one of the best air filters I've use in my home it gets everything from pollen to pet dander to just dust in general this is the only air filter that I use in my ear been the only thing that I think will protect my family from breathing in dust.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
My apartment complex used these. I like them because they are long lasting and do not have to be replaced frequently which is nice because getting hold of the maintenance man is a hassle. I appreciate the quality
Ricky B.
This air filter works very well and I got it from targets..worth the money and it is way better then other air filters I had experience with in the past.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. .it does a great effective job at blocking dust and delivers good quality air..My grandmother uses them as well.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it really helps my house feel fresher. I honestly feel that my house is dust free. I am very happy with this product.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Very good filter I hate buying the because I have to change it but their very good they last for at least 2 months
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Yes...having kids with asthma you need to change your air filter for circulation price is not bad either..
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Works very well will take care of your home especially if anyone has allergies this thing will trap all the dust in the air.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We use these in our furnace. Great product, easy to use and change. Price was good. Can get them just about anwhere.
Margaret F.
Worth it or not worth it?
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Has anyone used this and do they really work?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Environmentalist Expert
Do you feel like your breathing fresh air with these filters?
Jessica L.
Are they worth the money?
Danielle S.
Does this work any better from the cheaper styles?