28 Pack Elastics Black

28 Pack Elastics Black

[product:scunci-elastics] How good do they work against thick hair?
Do these stretch out at all or do they stay put in your hair?
Do these stretch out and stay?
Start your review of 28 Pack Elastics Black!
Product Highlights
I love these hair ties because they do not have the metal that pulls your hair and you can get them in different colors.in reviews
i love them because they really do hold my hair up and i have really thick hair, but it's also my enemy because almost always as im putting my hair up, it breaks....i always have to buy a couple packs at a time because they do break on me alot!in reviews
I have extremely thick and long hair (down past my waist), and this is the only brand I can use without them breaking after one use.in reviews
I like that they don't have that annoying painful clasp and they hold stretch for a long time.in reviews
Since I have thick curly hair that can get frizzy sometimes, I can easily disguise a bad hair day by throwing it up in a quick bun with the help of these little ones.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely a trusted brand for hair ties. It is so essential to have this if you have long hair and need to tie your hair up for whatever reason. This is able to hold my thick mane in a ponytail for hours. It lasts a decent amount of time and you don’t have to worry about the elastic wearing out. Just stretch it a bit at the start to stretch it out and prevent it from snapping.
Wendie W.
La Habra, CA
28 Pack Elastics Black uploaded by Wendie W.
The scünci 28 Pack Elastics Black hair ties are an absolute must have! I have medium length, thin, fine hair that I pull up at night or that needs to be pulled up/back at work during procedures, traumas or severe emergencies at work (I am an ER/Trauma RN). scünci 28 Pack Elastics Black hair ties have NEVER let me down. I always have one on my wrist, for immediate application when needed. The scünci hair ties do not pull on my hair, they do not have any metal to snag my hair on, nor do they yank my hair out. I have used this brand for years and I will not stop using them. A definite must have essential at home, work, and in the car all year long!
Amy G.
Moline, IL
I love these. They last longer then one use. Don't pull your hair out when you remove them. Just st enuf slack you can wear around wrist till u need them. Couldn't ask for a better hair car product
Julia B.
San Diego, CA
28 Pack Elastics Black uploaded by Julia B.
Black is always my fav color for elastics. I love the big pack of 28 because I lose these all the time. I keep them in my room, bathroom, office, purse, and car! They always do their job, I always have my hair up!
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
28 Pack Elastics Black uploaded by LORI H.
Love these for my hair , my hair stays in place don’t fall out and doesn’t get caught in them strong hold for pony tails comes in different colors and very affordable would recommend them to everyone
Angie O.
These are awesome, a staple in my hair accessories. Use them for everything, from your basic tying hair up to get out of your face, to using them in various hairstyles.
Kelsie O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like these for wearing I’m my wrist. They are so thick or restricting. Holds thin to med. hair.
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand I always buy these hair ties when I see him do you lose them all the time and maybe I’ve just gained weight but I remember they used to fit around my wrist not so much anymore
Madison M.
Wellsboro, PA
These hair bands don't do so well in my hair. Since I have thick, coarse hair. The bands end up ripping my hair out. My sister loves them tho! And they work great on her hair type.
Michelle O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these elastic hair ties/ponytail holders. I have them in the beige-y color for blonde hair and these, I'm black because they're so awesome. They truly don't damage my hair and they're super affordable. I recommend them to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer F.
il y a 4 ans
28 Pack Elastics Black How good do they work against thick hair?
Chris W. il y a 2 ans