Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesAir PurifiersAccumulair
27x27x1 (265 x 265) Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)

27x27x1 (26.5 x 26.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)

by Accumulair

What do you use this for?
Start your review of 27x27x1 (26.5 x 26.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I use these in my air conditioning unit there good thy do the job I recommend them if you have this kind of unit there great. $50 for a for pack good value also.
member-82ce6f58c
I just woke a bit I u and look at my phone to my phone and it looks good so I'm
I just woke a bit I u and look at my phone to my phone and it looks good so I'm
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
Helpful lasts along time and it works perfectly for the air doesn't make a mess either
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Eco friendly is just one of the many perks to this product, i recommend this filter to anyone.
Tanya M.
Lorton, VA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE FILTERS! the price is great and the work great it is def a must have for any home owner
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
These filters are amazing they make a huge difference in air quality i am very impressed. and they don't cost that much either
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
A must have for those who want to be healthy and be in a healthy environment.
A must have for those who want to be healthy and be in a healthy environment.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Really amazing and high quality filter for you home. Would recommend to others.
Really amazing and high quality filter for you home. Would recommend to others.
Esteban G.
Jarrell , TX
I want everyone to know this is the best filter you can get buy and it's so cheap. It's a must have
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi, gostaria de saber se o senhor me disse que o que eu não vou poder fazer
Oi, gostaria de saber se o senhor me disse que o que eu não vou poder fazer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...