BeautyBonita
26 PC LIPS DON'T LIE LIP VAULT

26 PC LIPS DON'T LIE LIP VAULT

by Bonita

This Lip Vault includes 8 Satin Lip Creams, 8 Velvet Lip Creams, and 10 matching lip liners. All are easy to apply, comfortable to wear and perfect for mixing and matching. This set is all you will ever need for your lips!

Me gustaría probarlos
Start your review of 26 PC LIPS DON'T LIE LIP VAULT!
Jennifer  B.
Oklahoma City, OK
26 PC LIPS DON'T LIE LIP VAULT uploaded by Jennifer  B.
I absolutely love bonita lip products. They last all day and don’t give me a dry chalky feel. I love lip sticks but hate having to reapply, this product I can put on and go out to dinner and drinks and it lasts all night long! Also I can give my husband and children smooches without my lips bleeding onto their faces!
maria H.
wasco
Muy buena calidad. Me encanta. El pigmento. Comprenlos no. Se arrepentiran. Son. Unicos :)........ $muy. Baratos tambien
Ask a question to the Influenster community...