BY POWER HORSE

• I've never seen these before! Where do you find them?1 Answers
  • Howdo these taste. Are these sweet or bitter. How oftwn d...1 Answers
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Power Horse Energy Drink I'm not a fan of this type of drink. They give anyone who drinks one an immediate boost but then when they wear off they have a sudden energy drop. This isn't healthy for your mind or body. They speed up your heart rate and then drop it suddenly. I don't think people should take this risk, especially if their exercising or playing sports at the same time that just makes the risk higher.
Lulla I.
This tastes... umm lets just say this doesn't taste great! BUT it works it gives you the energy boost needed. Would i recommend it? No, not really, I don't think energy drinks are good for you or healthy for regular consumption.Its one of those things you get when u have to finish a paper and u need a surge of quick energy.
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
Woa I keep finding all these products that I've had as a chil back in my hometown in Austria. I love these!
Rabia S.
dubai, dubai
POWER HORSE is the excellent tasting energy drink of Austria designed for enhancement of energy, strength, and endurance. This specially formulated drink stimulates both body and mind with B vitamins, amino acids, quickly absorbed carbohydrates, and a jolt of caffeine, encouraging natural energy and achievement. High potency. Lightly carbonated
Ghizlane D.
Nottingham, UK
Power horse really give me energy, I use it when my exams arrives and I have a lot of work to do so this gives me energy.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've never seen these before! Where do you find them?
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Howdo these taste. Are these sweet or bitter. How oftwn do you drink these.