Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
26 cuft 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus

26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™

36" French-Door Refrigerator with Cool Select Pantry Storage and Removable Ice CaddyFeatures: Filtered Ice Maker in the FreezerInternal LED Lighting2 Humidity Controlled Crisper BinsSpill-Proof Glass ShelvesGallon Door BinsEZ-Open Handle on Freezer DoorAuto Out Upper Freezer DrawerEnergy Star RatedProduct Technologies: Twin Cooling Plus System: Separate evaporators are used for the fridge and freezer, which allows for better humidity control in each compartment and reduces odor transfer. Cool Select Pantry: This drawer acts as a fridge within a fridge and features an independent fan system that quickly chills room temperature items, or safely defrosts freezer items in an isolated and controlled space. Power Freeze and Power Cool Options: Used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings. Specifications: Dimensions: 35-3/4" W x 35-5/8" D x 70" HDepth with Door Open: 52-1/8"Total Capacity: 25.5 Cubic FeetRefrigerator Capacity: 17.6 Cubic FeetFreezer Capacity: 8.1 Cubic FeetWeight: 306 PoundsVoltage: 120 VoltsAmperage: 15 AmpsFor over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.

I’ve been trying to find ways to organize my freezer so I’m able to access everything easily, anyone else have a solution that works?
Start your review of 26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™!
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Randi C.
We moved into a rental a few years ago that didn't have a refrigerator. We had to go out and purchase one on the spot. I knew I wanted to get one that would last, and be useful even when we decided to move again. We found this one and its literally been one of the BEST purchases ever made. It has power cooling and freezing, which is soooo helpful when needing to cool (or freeze) something much quicker than normal. adhere ice maker is in the top drawer of the freezer, and has worked amazingly well. I also feel like this style of refrigerator allows for more room and a much easier time with putting away freezer foods. We've also had zero problems with this fridge since buying it... I HIGHLY recommend Samsung for all your electronics 🥰
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Jennifer R.
This refrigerator is the very first refrigerator I ever went out and bought out right brand new. I absolutely love this refrigerator it has tons of storage, plenty of shelving, and does a fantastic job of keeping your stuff cool or Frozen. I love it sleek stainless steel look and it's smooth handles. I would definitely recommend this refrigerator to everybody else. it was a fantastic buy and if it ever goes out and I need to replace it I will buy the upgraded version of it for sure. The price was also great compared to other ones on the market.
Tamara R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Tamara R.
I don't know how old it is but it doesn't do a good job at all. There's water underneath the drawers, it's not very cold at all! Our food goes bad way quicker than before and we are always having to buy eyes even though there's an ice machine. It doesn't work that great it barely ever makes ice and it's a little bit at a time!
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Rose G.
I’m am so so happy with my new refrigerator. It’s all around cooling is such a great feature. I especially love the door open alarm especially helpful with children and teens in the home. Highly pleased and highly recommend this product 🥰🥰🥰 26 Cuft 3 Door French Door Refrigerator With Twin Cooling Plus
Derra S.
Martinsville, VA
Plenty of room to load up and stock up on all that fresh produce and iced coffee. Love the drawer crisper and the timer feature telling me that a door is open in case i take too long making a decision on what to eat, lol.
Christina K.
Austin, TX
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Christina K.
It was hard to find a fridge during the pandemic. Samsung online was only company with fridges available. This is expensive fridge where the freezer broke after 6 months. Thank goodness it was under warranty and Samsung repaired it. This is stainless steel but it is only the face front. From the side you can see where the stainless stops and the painted stainless starts. I got the fingerprint less fridge, but it shows all fingerprints. The interior is not as spacious because the shelves are not adjustable. The drawers for veggies for a bit small. But I love the built in water pitcher and the middle drawer that I use for coldcuts.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Jeannie U.
My husband and I just purchased this fridge a couple weeks ago and we love it. There’s allot of room inside, it has All-Around Cooling - Multi-vent technology keeps items on every shelf evenly cooled, a large drawer for your meats and cheeses, a big freezer on the bottom, large capacity ice maker stores up to 5.5 lbs of ice. And it’s finger print resistance
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,088 reviews
26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ uploaded by Shevon H.
We love this fridge. We got this one when our little fridge with the tiny freezer died on us & you can definitely tell the difference in the food etc. Our old fridge couldn’t keep anything fresh while our new one keeps foods fresh for so much longer.
Erika C.
Dover, NH
This refrigerator fits our needs, it’s also nice and quiet, the deli drawer is a bonus plus and the freezer drawer has a great space and works well. Its stainless steel. I'm confident about Samsungs products! 26 cu.ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus™ #homesweethome
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This fridge has lots of room and does a great job keeping food fresh. I like the deli drawer that you can change the temperature depending on what you decide to put in it. The other drawers are nice and spacious too. The shelves are easy to remove and clean. The freezer is big enough to store lots of food and as a pullout drawer to put smaller items. #samsung #frenchdoors