BY ACCUMULAIR #90 in Air Purifiers

MERV 13 Rating. Each filter lasts up to 3 months. Buy one year of filters in one purchase ( Each filter lasts 3 months under normal use). Up to 30-times more efficient at capturing allergens than ordinary fiberglass filters. Uniform pleat shape enhances dust holding capacity and maximizes air flow. Heavy duty construction frame prevents airflow bypass. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. see more...

Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Really love this brand and products! They are very affortable and high quality! I sure don't regret buying them
Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
Awesome product I used this many times for my house and it almost burned down ya don't buy this
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Love the four pack. I don't have to go out and buy these as much. Does what it is suppose to do
megan h.
megan h.
Conway, AR
Good filter really good at taking all of the allergens in the air great product
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.
Good product! I recently moved to an area where the air quality is not what I'm used to and this has really helped my body adjust better.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Great way to get the dust and allergens out of your house. I have these placed in my unit now and works great
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is a great air purifier! It's keeps the air nice and clean throughout the house
April H.
April H.
Not my favorite air filter but it does the job. Affordable especially for a four pack. Really it's just important to remember to change your air filters frequently.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Environmentalist Expert
This is a decent product I have bought it a couple times and it does its job. Its not the best but it works
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi meu pai e ele me disse que o senhor me manda um email enviado automaticamente pelo Microsoft
Victoria L.