BY ACCUMULAIR #83 in Air Purifiers

ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
25x25x1 (24.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack) The Accumulator is Vaniman's very own cyclone pre-filter. The attached dust collector pulls the air into the cyclone pre-filter's vortex forcing
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
You can use this filter for your cooler in a stand-up cooler is good to change your filters every now and then I think is this the same kind of filter for your cooler..
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
Love this filter. It gives my home the best air. We feel so healthy and eco friendly. It is very effective and not disappointing. It is affordable. Love it! Buy one!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
Worth the money! I try to change mine every few months to ensure they don't get dirty. My family and I have been using these for years and my grandparents use them as well!
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
If you have allergies you really need to use Accumulair Platinum filters because it does filter the air and limit the amount of allergens in your home. They are worth the money.
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
Any filter works when it's clean !! Save yourself and loved ones from itchy eyes and tickle noses. !! Always change at least once every two months. Heck every one !
Dawn M.
I know a good filter is the key to air conditioning running smoothly. If you are needing these go out and get this brand.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
We use these in our house. They get dirty fast but work. Sometimes they make noise if you put them in backwards.
Kaylia R.
These are such great filters that do an amazing job. I definitely recommend these filters. Great quality product.
Nazira S.
I use this in our house it's pretty good I change it evry six mont it's a good thing it's relly easy to change it
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
São produtos ótimo que não interfere no meio ambiente. Seja em alimentos ou em algum utensílio de casa...
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Do you know if this is very durable?
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
Does it work well for allergies
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Does it work well? In the market for one
Dawn M.