BY ACCUMULAIR #75 in Air Purifiers

Buy on Walmart
crystal p.
Shannon, MS
Love this product and all it does! So hard to find good quality products now days! It actually helps in keeping my family well during the cold and fly season an as well as during the season changes which ours is usually bad this time of year (summer to fall) due to all the hay grass but since we've started using this product we haven't been near as sick
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
If you have allergies you really need to use Accumulair Platinum filters because it does filter the air and limit the amount of allergens in your home. They are worth the money.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Environmentalist Expert
Worth the money! I try to change mine every few months to ensure they don't get dirty. My family and I have been using these for years and my grandparents use them as well!
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
You can use this filter for your cooler in a stand-up cooler is good to change your filters every now and then I think is this the same kind of filter for your cooler..
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Environmentalist Expert
Love this filter. It gives my home the best air. We feel so healthy and eco friendly. It is very effective and not disappointing. It is affordable. Love it! Buy one!
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
Any filter works when it's clean !! Save yourself and loved ones from itchy eyes and tickle noses. !! Always change at least once every two months. Heck every one !
Nazira S.
I use this in our house it's pretty good I change it evry six mont it's a good thing it's relly easy to change it
Kaylia R.
These are such great filters that do an amazing job. I definitely recommend these filters. Great quality product.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Environmentalist Expert
We use these in our house. They get dirty fast but work. Sometimes they make noise if you put them in backwards.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love these, I started using this Suze about 7 months ago when we moved, they r grest. Helps with allergens
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
São produtos ótimo que não interfere no meio ambiente. Seja em alimentos ou em algum utensílio de casa...
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Environmentalist Expert
Do you know if this is very durable?
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Environmentalist Expert
Does it work well for allergies
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Does it work well? In the market for one
Dawn M.