Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
25W A19 Medium Base Incandescent Household

25W A19 Medium Base Incandescent Household

by Philips

#9 in Light Bulbs

DuraMax Long Life bulbs last longer than standard incandescent bulbs, reducing the hassle of replacing burned out bulbs. Available in a variety of shapes and wattages, there is a DuraMax product to meet all your lighting needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 25W A19 Medium Base Incandescent Household!
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
They work just fine for the lamps and lights we use them for. I did not have any issues and they seemed to last awhile. Not too expensive.
jean M.
We have several small lamps throughout the house that are left on overnight. These 25 watt bulbs give off enough might to help guide the family insomniacs through the house without having to turn on brighter, overhead lights.
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
They last a very long time. Not too bright and the daylight options are great. Love these!
Lisa G.
Clermont, FL
I use this bulb for my wax warmers and nightlights.  The bulbs are long lasting and are easy to change out.  The price is reasonable.  The packaging is great, I never open up and find a cracked bulb.  We will continue to purchase these light bulbs, always satisfied with purchase.
Aseel M.
Franklin, WI
I have this in my room and it does not last very long. It burns out way to fast.
Libby M.
honestly light bulbs work like light bulbs. i have no complaints though. they last for awhile.
Melanie W.
Always dependable and long lasting light bulbs that give off that bright white lighting making things easy to see in the right color. Great prices and available everywhere you might need them, like grocery stores, hardware stores and usually cheaper att the dollar or discount stores.
Neera G.
stone mountain
It’s okay. Not the best. It doesn’t last long. It’s alright. It’s affordable. I wished it would be stronger
Angie P.
Largo, FL
These do the job but its annoying when you grab the wrong light level and get home and it's an orange or pink hue. Yuck. But the natural light ones are great.
Sophia R.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t really know about light bulbs. Dont think I’ve ever tried any other kind the basic ones are good for me. Last long & cheap to get a pack

Looking for your answer?